Fifty-Nine

I shifted uncomfortably, pulling the woman beside me closer. She groaned, flipping over and slowly sitting up. I opened my eyes slightly, my head aching.  I blinked a couple of times, the sun shining on my face. I turned my head to see Elizabeth rubbing her eyes, her hair in tangles.

"My head aches.." She muttered, looking around the room groggily. Our sheets were lazily tossed over us, as if someone had come into the room. And someone had, the note and wrapped boxes indicating that it was Mama, or someone responsible.

I sat up, a cold chill running down my back. Elizabeth let out an 'eep', staring at the pile of boxes. I cocked my head, confused and sleepy.

I stood up, the sheets falling off of me. I walked towards the note laid on the boxes, picking it up and reading it.

Usually when you walk into a room you wouldn't expect two newly wed naked people passed out in a pile of cum after a seemingly rough round of sex, but that's what I walked in on. In the white box there is some new sheets, you might need them. Take a shower and get cleaned up, Quinn is making pancakes.
Love, Ban

"Uhg..oh god.." I groaned, rubbing my forehead. Elizabeth walked up behind me, grabbing the note and reading it. She gasped, her cheeks red.

"Oh no no no no no! Ban? If it was Quinn I would've been fine with it but Ban? He saw me naked! He saw both of us naked! Together!" She rambled, pacing around the room. I walked up to her, placing my hands on her waist.

"Hey," I said in a soothing tone. "It's fine. I'm sure he didn't look at anything. Let's just get into the shower, get clean, change the sheets and then go get some pancakes."

Elizabeth nodded, running her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get in the shower." She muttered, walking towards the bathroom door. I followed close behind her, closing the door behind us. She walked towards the shower, switching on the water. She hurriedly stepped into the tub, water splashing over her shoulders. I did the same, stepping into the tub after her.

I watched as she leaned her head back, closing her eyes and washing her hair. I smiled slightly, grabbing the soap and getting it wet. I ran my right hand up her side, washing her neck and shoulders. I planted small kisses on her jawline, pulling away when Elizabeth turned around to wash herself off. I began washing myself, not missing an inch of my body. Elizabeth helped me wash off, sighing as I finished.

"Well, I'm pretty hungry now." She stated, switching off the water. I nodded, grabbing a towel. After a few more minutes, we were dressed and ready to eat breakfast. I noticed when Elizabeth was looking through the closet, she had a sad expression on her face. In fact, all morning it was there.

"Hey, we should probably do something about these sheets." I said, grabbing the box the note was on. I opened it, pulling out the burgundy comforter folded inside. Elizabeth pulled off the old ones, wrapping them in a pile and tossing them on the floor. I tucked in the new sheets, stepping back to look at my handiwork. Elizabeth sighed, fixing her bangs. I walked over to her, placing my hands on her hips.

"Why so sad?" I asked, earning a head on my shoulder.

"I don't know..I guess I'm just really tired or something. Plus, I have a stomach ache." She said subtly, her breath on my neck. I nodded, turning my head and kissing her forehead.

"Alright then. Come on Mrs. Ire, let's go get these pancakes!" I exclaimed, pulling away and grabbing her hand. She nodded, following me out of the room. We walked hand in hand into the kitchen, the smell of something cooking flowing through the air. I spotted Mama flipping pancakes, setting them on a plate.

We walked over to the table, sitting down next to a groaning Ban.

"Quiiiinnnn! What's taking so loooong?" He moaned, leaning back in his seat. Mama walked towards the table, setting a plate of pancakes on the table. Ban sat up straight, taking a few off of the top. He gobbled them down, not a crumb left. I laughed, grabbing my own as a plate was placed in front of me.

"Hey, thanks for that stuff Ban." I thanked the tall man, eating a piece of my food. Elizabeth laughed nervously, filling up her plate.

"Sorry about the sight, we weren't really expecting people to come in after." She apologized wearily, eating some of her pancakes. Ban chuckled, shaking his head.

"No, it's fine. You have a nice ass by the way, and Meliodas has a nice pen-"

"And that's where you stop talking." I said, shoving another pancake in his face. Elizabeth coughed, her cheeks red.

Me and Ban chatted, Elizabeth keeping quiet and giggling here and there. She still seemed sad, this expression on her face. I pretended to ignore it, invade she didn't want me to notice. Still, it sat in the back of my mind.
~~~

"See you Ban!" Meliodas called out after his best friend, waving out the door as the man ran down the hill. I sat at the sink, washing the dishes from breakfast. Mama Quinn had taken Theo out to her workplace, stating that she brought three of the bottles I made with her. I only agreed because she has had three children and knows the just of everything. Plus, I trust her enough. She's like a mother and father combined.

I felt hands trail up my waist, stopping under my breasts. Lips lead a path down my neck, nipping at a few places. I smiled slightly, sighing. Meliodas laid his head down on my shoulder, nuzzling his nose in my neck. He hummed, scooting closer.

"You smell good.." he whispered, inhaling deeply. I nodded, setting a plate on a towel by the sink.

"Like flowers..but vanilla too.." Meliodas sighed, his hands inching upwards. They rested on my chest, squeezing lightly.

"Like a wife should smell..." I switched off the water, drying my hands on a towel. Meliodas let go of my boobs as I turned around, leaning against the sink. He placed his hands on either sides of me, leaning down to look me in the eye. He brushed my bangs out of my eye, tucking them behind my ear. I stared into his emerald eyes, getting lost in them.

"I love you." I said as he leaned in closer.

"I love you too.." he said before kissing me passionately. I drowned in it, placing my hands on his chest. It took me back to all the times we kissed like this. Our first time on the ship, we were looking at the stars. Then after a long night of running around the ship, he pinned me against the wall. That's the first time I really felt my heart pound out of my chest. In the shower, getting off the ship, waking up every morning. It takes me back to when we first locked eyes. That poor man that was chained up like an animal, for something he didn't do. Margaret had pulled me back when I tried to go to him, and guess what. That man, drenched in water and sweat, is now standing right in front of me. We're married and we have a daughter. Who would've guessed we would come this far.

"Elizabeth? Are you okay?"

I snapped out of my daze, opening my eyes. Meliodas sat beside me, his head cocked. Music and clapping was all around me, filling my ears. I wasn't in the cabin anymore, no, I never was. I was back in third class, dancing on tables with Meliodas. Wellerman had just been played by Miguel, and he was helping me off of the table we were on. Once I had touched his hand, we made eye contact and I got lost in a dream. Or, maybe a vision?

"Elizabeth.." I opened my eyes again, staring into the eyes of non other than Meliodas. I was back in the cabin, back with the sink.

"Sorry, I just.." He shook his head, smiling.

"Your fine. Come on, let's get some sunshine." He stated, grabbing my hand. I nodded, following him as we walked out of the door.

That was a vision, a vision of the time I fell in love with the man of my dreams...