Sixteen

A/N- Some sexual content up ahead, be warned holy children
~~~
I woke up to the smell of breakfast. To be more precise, eggs and bacon. I smiled at the sweet aroma, opening my eyes. I saw a try of food with a note. It had cursive writing on it, signed with an 'M'.

Morning Sunshine, I'm in the shower. I hope you don't mind. I brought you breakfast, eggs and bacon, your favorite. I also found some pain meds just incase you need them. After all of that fun we had last night, I'd expect something if yours to hurt ;)
Anyways, enjoy your breakfast silly. I'll be in here for a while too.
-M

I fell back against the pillow, giggling. What am I going to do with this man?

I sat back up, only to realize that I was completely naked. I saw my clothes on the floor, a trail leading up to the bed. I sighed, getting out of the bed.

Balancing myself on a side table, I walked towards the bathroom door where I heard running water. I pushed open the door, steam blowing in my face.

"Meliodas?" I called out tiredly. Stepping further into the bathroom, I heard humming. It was that deep type of humming, typically labeled as a guys'. But it had this kind of pitch to it. It was soothing.

"Elizabeth? Your up already?" I heard Meliodas ask. I nodded, internally slapping myself. He couldn't see you, Elizabeth. I made my way to the shower, opening the glass door. Through the steam, I could see Meliodas's back. His jaw-length hair was soaking wet, water running down his back. The steam was heating up my body, clinging to my skin. I was mesmerized by the sight, almost hypnotized.

I stepped into the shower, closing the glass door. Meliodas looked over his shoulder, running his fingers through his hair. I walked up to him, looking up into his eyes.

"Woah, hello there se-!" I pulled him down, kissing his soft lips. My bare chest hit his, hands on my waist. I pulled away slowly, staring into his eyes.

"Well you seem to be in a impulsive mood..I like it." He stated, raising an eyebrow. I pulled him back down, kissing him once again. He held onto my hips, his manhood against my thigh. I pulled away, leaning my forehead on his.

"What was that about?" Meliodas asked, sliding his hands down to the bottom of my behind. I ran my hands along his collarbone, up his neck and down to his shoulders.

"I don't know..just a little 'good morning', I would say.." I muttered, smiling slightly. Meliodas nodded, running his hands up to my chest. He grabbed each breast in hand, squeezing slightly.

"I like these. They bounce a lot when you walk, and during other times. Besides that, I like them. No, I love them. Their my water balloons." Meliodas remarked, winking. I giggled, holding back a moan.

"Besides that, did you eat your breakfast? Did you need those pain meds?" I shook my head, tracing his jawline.

"I woke up and saw your note. Figured I'd just join you. Plus, I was thinking of last night a bit." Meliodas nodded, his hands still grouping my breasts. Water fell over his shoulders, getting me wet in the process.

"Yeah.." Meliodas mumbled, leaning down to my neck and kissing up and down.

"It got really heated, didn't it? How long did we go, couple hours?" I asked, Meliodas kissing behind my ear.