Twenty-Seven

^^I spend wayyyyy to much time on Pinterest-
~~~

I looked up, spotting the cabin not too far ahead. Every step towards the wooden building made me excited like a little child. Just a few more steps until I reach heaven, just a few more steps. A few more steps until I finally reach my freedom.

Quinn pulled a ring of keys out of her pocket, sorting through them to find the right one. She finally picked a silver key, fitting it into the lock of the door. Twisting the key, the door swung open to reveal a nicely furnished living room. Walking inside, you could see a hallway, living area, kitchen, and washroom door. Walking down the hallway, you would see three doors, all leading to separate rooms.

I peered up at Meliodas excitedly. He nodded, walking with me down the hallway and to the last door. I opened the door, looking inside. My eyes filled with awe.

Inside was a king-sized bed with burgundy sheets. The bed boards had these fancy pillar-like things on the corners, just adding to the rustic design. There were dark oak side tables and a small candle sat on each one. A window to the right had burgundy curtains, matching the beds attire. The walls were a dark-ish gray, fitting the over all mood of the room.

Meliodas smiled as I jumped onto the bed, setting down my suitcase. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, watching as I nestled into the soft pillows. I closed my eyes, wiggling my toes a little. I felt a hand run up my back, stopping at the nape of my neck. A thumb was rubbing circles on that part of my spine, causing chills to run up and down my back. I moved my hips from side to side once or twice, settling even deeper into the soft sheets. Another hand ran up to my right shoulder blade, massaging the sore bone. I sighed, smiling slightly.

I pouted as Meliodas pulled away, standing up. I slightly opened my eyes to see him closing the door. I felt my heart flutter as he walked back over, sitting down and going back to massaging my back and shoulders.

A chill ran down my side, causing me to arch my back. I heard a chuckle and felt the bed shift as Meliodas turned, leaning down to my ear.

"Does that feel good? Hmm?" He whispered in a husky tone. I nodded, my heart practically beating out of my chest. I felt Meliodas's lips leave a tiny trail down my neck, his hands feeling up my sides. They stopped right by my chest, his thumbs rubbing from side to side. He blew a puff of hot air on my ear, my face hot.

His hands moved to cup my breasts. He held one in each hand, squeezing and fondling them a bit. I gasped slightly, tingles starting to form all over. Meliodas nipped at my ear, squeezing a bit harder.

"Do you want some more?"

Meliodas asked, flipping me over. I looked up into his eyes, the two emeralds shining. It was hard to do so, but I shook my head. Meliodas nodded, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Do you just want to sleep dear?" I nodded. Meliodas nodded too, laying beside me. His arms were wide open, beckoning me to crawl into them. I scat closer to him, nuzzling in his chest. I heard him chuckle a bit, his chin resting on the top of my head. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep..

~~~

I woke up sometime during the early morning. It was still dark out, but you could see the sun in distance. I sat up, peering around the room. It took me a few seconds, but my eye/s adjusted to the dark. Meliodas was snoring slightly beside me, his arm lazily laying across my lap. I giggled softly, picking up the appendage and setting on his pillow.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, standing up. I felt my way to the matches in the nightstand drawer. Finding them, I pulled one out of the box and lit it. I picked up the candle, lighting it and blowing out the match. Placing the box of matches down, I slowly made my way to the washroom, holding onto the bed board and walls. Opening the door, I stepped inside and switched on the light.

The bathtub was in the corner of the room, beside the toilet. I closed the door, blowing out the candle and setting it by the sink. I looked up in the mirror, turning to my side. It kind of looked like I had put on some weight, but I hadn't eaten a lot. Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

I sighed, slipping off my dress and undergarments. Walking over to the tub, I turned the knob, water rushing out of the faucet. I used the plug to plug the drain, the tub filling up slowly. I stepped into the water, sitting down. I closed my eyes, settling into the water. I felt too tired to move or anything. I just want to sleep.

I started to doze in and out of sleep. I was about to doze off again when I heard the door open. I sat and waited, hearing footsteps approaching the tub. I hand rested on my shoulder, the person turning off the water.

"Hey, baby.." I heard a soft voice say. I turned my head, peeking through my heavy eyelids. I saw a tiny glimpse of Meliodas beside me. He had a worried but soft look on his face. I closed my eyes again. Meliodas chuckled, brushing some hair out of my face.

"Do you need some help?" He asked quietly. I nodded, Meliodas reaching over me. I felt him dip his hands in the water, probably lathering soap on his hands.

He began washing my shoulders, gently lifting my arms. His hands glided up my sides and across my chest, but not in a seductive way. More of like a caring and loving way. And I didn't mind it either. It was actually quite enjoyable.

"All done.." I heard him whisper. I pulled myself up, Meliodas grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my frail body. I held onto his shoulder, stepping out of the tub.

"Sorry that I.." I muttered tiredly. Meliodas shook his head, kissing my forehead.

"Your fine. Next time, try taking a bath when you aren't tired. Don't need any accidents." He said, picking up my dress and undergarments. I nodded wearily, walking into the room. The sun was up now, peeking through the window. I walked over to the wardrobe by the window, dropping the towel. I opened the door, pulling out a fresh pair of undergarments and pulling them on. I pulled out another dress, taking it off the hanger and pulling it over my shoulders. Meliodas picked up the towel and tossed it in a hamper. I turned around, looking him in the eye.

He was in a different outfit than what he went to sleep in, for he had changed. It was a beige shirt and loose black pants. No shoes and his hair hung loosely by his jaw. I smiled, leaning up and kissing his soft lips. He kissed me back, his hands resting on my waist.

I pulled away shortly after, looking into his eyes. He smiled, tilting his head.

"What do you want to do today?" Meliodas asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You have that shop to go to. Zeldris, remember?" He nodded, his smile fading.

"Well, I better head out. I don't want to be late. Maybe you could make some breakfast, give Mama Quinn a break." I nodded, tilting my head.

"I might take a short nap first. I'm still pretty tired." I remarked, pulling away and walking back over to the bed. Meliodas followed me, leaning down and kissing me on the forehead.

"I'll be back shortly sweetie. I love you." Meliodas called sweetly, putting emphases on 'love'. I smiled, my eyes closing.

"I love you too." I replied, a kiss being planted on my cheek. Meliodas stood up and walked silently out of the room, quietly closing the door behind him. I sighed, drifting off once more.

Two times in a span of two days, neither of the times did he pullout.  Isn't that a 50/50 chance..?