Forty-Five

I sat at the table, explaining everything. The whole entire time Diane was glaring at me.

"So you fucked Meliodas and he got you pregnant, and now your six months along?" She spat. I nodded slowly, my face hot. Talking about doing the act with Meliodas is beyond embarrassing.

"So, Elizabeth. How many times?" Ban teased. I rubbed the back of my neck, counting on my fingers.

"Twice on the boat, and so far... 4 times here so...no wait there was the time after our date which makes it five so...7 times?" I guessed, holding up 7 fingers. Ban slapped his hand on the table, laughing.

"You guys are freaky!" Ban yelled, cackling. Harlequin's face was red, and Diane was looking off to the side, a glare on her face.

"Who's 'freaky'?" A tired voice asked. I turned around to see a shirtless Meliodas shoving his hands on his pockets. He was balancing his weight on his right foot, a serious and stern look plastered on his face. I stood up, walking over to him.

"Hey, you should be in bed." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged, staring into my eye/s. It looked like he had been crying, but I don't want to pry at it.

I caressed his cheek with my right hand. He took his left hand out of his pocket and gently grabbed my wrist, turning his head to kiss the palm of my hand. I sighed, tilting my head.

"Fine, but after they leave you go right back to that bed." I stated, earning a smirk. I walked back over to the table, sitting down. Meliodas sat next to me, setting his elbows on the table and resting his head in his hand.

I peered over to Diane. Her face was redder than a tomato and she was fumbling with her thumbs.

"Ah, I see.." I muttered to myself. Meliodas veered his eyes towards me.

"What was that?" He asked curiously. I shook my head, waving my hand.

"Nothing. Anyways, how have you all been?" I asked, a thought going through my mind. In fact, durning the whole conversation thoughts were casually coming and going.

Diane likes him, just like that other girl. She's jealous of me because I got to him first. I've tried to be her friend but she's not letting up. She really wants to be with him, but too bad. Plus, I've noticed the way Harlequin acts around her.

I peered over at the short brunet, studying his expression every time he looked at Diane. Yep, he definitely had a thing for her. It was just so obvious.

"Poor guy.." I stated, not knowing I was speaking my mind. They all looked at me, a confused expression on each of their faces. Meliodas chuckled, tilting his head.

"Maybe you need some bed rest Princess." He teased, a smile painted on his lips. I nodded, standing up. I met Diane's eyes as she glared at me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired. I'm going to go lay down and take a nap." I said, avoiding the knives tearing into my back as I walked away from the table.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Harlequin ask. Meliodas let out a small 'I dunno' before returning to the conversation. I sighed, stepping into our room and walking towards the bed. I pulled the sheets back and slid underneath them, turning to my side. I grabbed a pillow, hugging onto it and nuzzling my nose into the soft fabric. Make-shift Meli, I guess you could say. It's hard for me to sleep without him, I can't help it.

I remembered the conversations from earlier as I closed my eyes.

"..I don't want to talk about this."

I pushed the thought out of my mind, remembering what Mama Quinn had said.

"You're still vulnerable to miscarriages. It'd be a real shame if you lost the baby this far into the pregnancy. Especially since you only have four months to go."