Forty

POV: ??? (Mysteriosity...)

I sat at the fancy glass table, my eyebrows furrowed. Thomas sat in front of me, tapping his pen impatiently.

"What are we supposed to do!?" He exclaimed, slamming his hand down. I sighed, crossing my arms.

"I already have an idea on what to do. I followed them home, I know where both of them live." I explained. Thomas let out a 'hmph', chuckling.

"And what's that? Huh?" He asked sarcastically. I chuckled myself, sitting up straight.

"Okay, they work late on Saturday. I can arrange something for them both to be kidnapped and brought here. Then we can talk to them about her." Thomas shook his head, rubbing his temples.

"It'll never work! Plus, we also have the other two. One of them can marry to carry out the family name." He stated. I was growing angrier by the second, but I know I had to keep my cool.

"I've been keeping an eye on her, and she's finally happy. Why would I rip that from her? I don't care about the other guy. I just want her to be happy." I heard Wendy say. I looked in her direction, a glare on my face.

"She's supposed to be with me! She's supposed to care more about the family than some fantasy with a *tramp!" I yelled, banging my fists on the table. Wendy closed her eyes, sighing.

"She is my daughter as well, I get a say in this too. She is going to stay with that man and live her life how she wants it." I gritted my teeth. Dammit, I can't go against their words.

"Wendy, what did I tell you." Thomas demanded. Wendy gulped, fidgeting with her fingers.

"T-thomas..dear.I-I..I am her mother so-" Thomas slammed his hand down on the table.

"I don't care-! If you are her mother, Wendy." He shouted, looking over his shoulder. The stubborn woman began to get all flutered, spitting out nonsense.

"I demand to have a say in this Thomas! She is my daughter too! I thought that you would care about your flesh and blood and not some stupid money!" Wendy shouted, Thomas staring at his folded hands.

"Do you think I don't care?" He replied quietly. I watched as Wendy walked in front of Thomas.

"If you did you would accept the fact that she's inlove with that man!" I stayed quiet, waiting for Thomas to slap the bitch. He didn't, he just sat there and listened to her yelling. After a good thirty minutes, Thomas spoke up.

"Wendy, I understand where you are coming from," he started."But if you listened for just a minute longer you would know that I am calling the whole thing off. You can go find another wife elsewhere."

I stared at Thomas, flabbergasted.

"Are you serious?! We made a deal, we signed a contract!" I exclaimed. Thomas stood up, raising his voice.

"Well now it's off! Get out of my house!" He yelled. I stood up, walking towards the door.

"I'm going to get her Thomas! I'm going to marry your daughter no matter what!" I shouted, slamming the door behind me.

I'm going to end him, I'm going to end both of them!

Meliodas, Zeldris...you're both dead.
~~~

*Tramp is an insulting word for a woman/men who is thought to have many sexual partners