🍋Fifty-Four🍋

A/N- Major 18+! Skip if you are a minor or if your not into this shit. Thank you and good day
~~~

It's been three weeks since Theo was born. Another three weeks added to no sex, and another three weeks added to wanting it.

I wouldn't call myself a sex addict, since usually I'm perfectly fine without any form of sexual activity. But after my partner moaned in my ear because I told her that is what turns me on, I let everything fly.

Honestly, I have no idea what's wrong with me. Just the other day, Elizabeth was making vanilla cake and some of the batter got on her lip. She wiped it with her index finger and licked it off like it was nothing, but I had been aroused by that one simple action. In fact, everything she did made me just want to pin her down and fuck her till the morning. I've refrained from any use of self pleasure, probably due to the fact that I could get caught and I've never done it before. Just the very thought of it seemed wrong to me.

I haven't been able to talk to her about it because of Theo. Elizabeth has been busy taking care of our daughter while I've been going to work. I would talk to someone else about it, like Zeldris, but he just turned 16. I'm not going to talk to him about my sexual desires, that's just weird.

It also doesn't help that every night when Elizabeth lays down in a thin, slightly see through nightgown, the moonlight illuminates her curves and behind. I can't feel up on her because Theo sleeps with us now. Mama Quinn said that she has to sleep with us until she's at least three or four months old. So around four more months added onto my wait list.

I have tried to set up dates, but we've just been to busy. Elizabeth has Theo and I have work. It's been so hectic that the only thing I do at night when the girls are asleep is stare at the ceiling and imagine all the things I could do. I could pin her against the wall, I could rip off her clothes, I could grope her boobs, I could finger her, I could tease her, I could eat her out, I could let her top me, I could fuck her. All the choices I had and not the right time to actually do any of them.

"Meliodas? Meliodas?" I heard an expectant voice call out. My eyes focused to see Elizabeth sitting in front of me, her head tilted in a confused manner. I stood up from the dining table, pushing in my seat and walking towards our room. I heard her get up and follow me, a tone of worry ringing in her voice. Dammit, why did she have to follow me?

"Meliodas, what's going on?" She asked. I sat down at the edge of our bed, staring at my feet. Maybe she'll go away after a while of me not responding.

"You've been acting weird, staring at me and disappearing. Tell me what's happening." I sighed. Damn, I forgot for a minute that she was persistent.

"Meliodas?"

I can't tell her.

"Meliodas."

It's weird, she'll think it's gross.

"Meliodas!"

"I want to do it! I want to have sex with you Elizabeth, but we've been so fucking busy, and when I have tried to set up dates so that maybe I'll get alone time with you, it's never worked! I've stopped myself from pleasuring myself but who knows how much longer I can hold onto that! I miss you so fucking bad! Shit, I just want to be inside of you!"

Elizabeth stopped, processing my words. She then nodded slowly, turning and walking out of the room. Great, now look what you've done Meliodas! I bet she's so eager to meet you halfway now!

I cursed at myself, wishing I hadn't said a word. This is all my fault. I might have to wait longer now, all because of a little outburst.

I stared at my feet as she walked back into the room, standing in front of me. Alright, prepare for the worst.

"..Meliodas.." I hummed in response. "Quinn took Theo out to get some sunshine, and Miguel is out with his friends. Neither of them will be home for hours."

I nodded slightly. I felt her hands on my shoulders, her body slightly closer. I looked up, staring straight into my partners eye/s.

"...show me what you want to do to me." My heart skipped a beat, my blood boiling.

"Are you sure?" I asked, my mind filling with horrid thoughts. Elizabeth nodded, stepping back.

"So, am I stripping or are you going to do the job yourself?" I stood up quickly, throwing off my shirt.

"Strip, strip." She nodded, giving me a playful look before turning around. I sat back down,  watching as she unzipped her dress.. I watched as she bent over, slipping her dress off of her legs. I shuddered, the thoughts in my mind getting dirtier by the second.

Elizabeth turned around, walking towards me. She ran her hands up my knees and to my thighs, causing me to lean back. She climbed on top of me, sitting with each knee by my side.

"Show me what to do next.." I placed my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her down. I kissed her roughly, not pausing to take a breath break. Her hands made their way to my pants, her delicate fingers running over my V-line.

I felt her undo my belt buckle, fumbling with the button on my pants. I flipped over, pinning her down. Elizabeth moaned as I slipped my hand under her bra, groping her breast.

She finished pulling off my pants, placing her hand on my member. She began massaging the area, my arousal growing in her hands.

"Elizabeth..." I groaned in between a kiss. She nodded, squeezing.

"Mm.." I hummed shakily. I grabbed the sides of her panties, pulling them off. I returned to kissing her, teasing her all the while. She squirmed underneath me, wrapping her leg around my waist.

"Come on don't tease me like that!" Elizabeth begged. She used her feet to push my boxers off, her arms wrapping around my back and pulling me down. I grabbed her hips, aligning them with mine. I eased my way in slowly, Elizabeth squirming and shaking. She let out the loudest moan, the sound filling my ears. Her nails dug into my back as I shoved myself all the way in, stopping when she yelped.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I asked worriedly. She shook her head, inhaling shakily.

"I'm still not used to it, the size." I nodded, realizing what she meant. I sat there for a few seconds before continuing, slowly picking up my pace. All the while, Elizabeth moaned and groaned, pushing me deeper.

"H-h-..Harder!" She yelled, throwing her head back. I got rough with it, pinning her hands above her head.

"Ngghha!" She yelped. I grunted, smashing my lips against hers. I felt her melt into the kiss, her back arching.

"M-more! Pl-lease!" Elizabeth stuttered, throwing her head to the side. I leaned down, biting her neck. She flinched, a whispy moan escaping her lips. I slowed down a bit, earning a short dissatisfied sigh.

"F-f...f-faster! Don-ngggh..slow down!" I pulled away from her neck, letting go of her hands. She let them trail up from my V-line to my shoulder blades. I picked up my pace, getting even more rough. Elizabeth screamed with pleasure, her voice ringing in my ears. I leaned down, nipping at the top of her ear.

"You like that, hmm?" I whispered in a husky tone. She nodded, her nails digging into my back.

"Y-yes daddy!" I almost stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the name. It made my heart skip a beat and my body to tingle all over, especially in those areas. It caused me to go faster and harder, the tingles spreading across my body. My breathing became shallow, my limbs weak. Everything felt so amazing, I just didn't want to stop. I wanted to keep going, make up for that nine months.

"Goddammit.." I groaned, gripping onto the sheets. Elizabeth wrapped her legs around my waist, screaming my name.

"God please don't stop Meliodas! Don't stop!" I heard her yell. I nodded, moaning slightly. I could feel that buildup growing heavy, indicating climax. In just a few minutes or seconds.

I kept going until I pulled out, seamen dripping onto the sheets. I rested my head on her chest, my body weak. I heard her sigh, running her hand through my hair.

And so we sat there for the next hour in a tangled, naked heap.