Thirty-Five

I opened my eyes, the sun shining in my face. I felt around, grabbing a pillow. I held onto it and turned to my side, closing my eyes again. I felt the bed shift, a hand running up my side and stopping at my waist. Someone kissed below my ear, whispering.

"Morning.." I turned my head, opening my eyes again. Meliodas's shining green eyes were looking back into mine, a warm smile on his face. I smiled back, leaning up and kissing him. When we pulled away, I realized we were both naked.

"Hey, thanks for that present last night. It was probably my favorite one." Meliodas thanked me, tilting his head. I nodded, flipping over. Meliodas hugged onto my waist, nuzzling his nose in my chest. I laughed quietly, running my fingers through his hair.

"I had gotten the outfit a week prior, when my chest wasn't as big as it is. The top fit better when I got it." I explained, Meliodas nodding.

"To be honest, I like it better when it doesn't fit. It showed more of your cleavage, turned me on more." His muffled voice replied. "Of course, the whole blindfold thing did it all. Plus the way you just dominated the fuck out of me durning that sex. No ones ever tried to push me around, let alone pin me down in the bedroom."

I was taken aback, confused.

"You've been with more people?" I asked, causing Meliodas to shake his head and pull away.

"You know what I mean. Ever since Zeldris's and Estarossa's dads I've never let any person order me around. I've always been the boss." He explained. I nodded as he dove back into my chest.

"18, huh?" I asked, breaking the silence. Meliodas nodded, pulling away and planting little kisses on my collar bone. "Legal age to smoke, one new freedom for you."

"Yeah, isn't that right. Not that I really want to do any of that. Sure, I might try it out, but I know it won't be for me. Plus, I don't want to cause any second-hand smoking." I nodded, looking up at the ceiling. Meliodas kept kissing around my neck, leaving his tiny trails. I felt him nip at my neck, causing me to let out a small squeak. He let out a heavy 'hmph', laying his head down on my right shoulder. I brushed his hair out of his face, examining the side of his head. I noticed a scar on his right temple, about an inch long and a millimeter thick. I traced it with my middle finger, furrowing my eyebrows. Meliodas tilted his head slightly, the scar more noticeable.

"What was this from?" I asked. Meliodas stopped for a moment, thinking.

"A rock. Estarossa threw a rock at me when I was 9. I believe it was when we first arrived at the house." He replied after a while. I nodded, curious now.

"Do you have anymore?" I asked. Meliodas sat up, nodding. He turned his back towards me, holding his hair up. I gasped, running my hands up his shoulders and to the back of his neck.

"How didn't I notice this?" I muttered, staring at the thin line across the nape. He shrugged, looking over his shoulder.

"That's from Zeldris's dad." Meliodas said. I nodded, looking around some more. There was one by his shoulder blade, like a cat scratch. I examined his left arm, finding another one on his upper arm. It was long and thick, like an incision was made. Meliodas explained that he once broke his arm falling from a tree. A doctor did surgery on his arm, something new at the time. I looked at the rest of his back, not finding much. Meliodas then turned to his front, letting his hair loose. My eyes widened, my hands resting on a big one on his side,

It started at his ribs and ran down to his hip. It looked like the upper arm one, but deeper. I lightly touched it, scared as if it were still a cut.

"H-how did.." I stuttered, earning a small laugh.

"Outside. I think I was playing around, exploring a cave or something like that. Either Estarossa snuck up on me or a wild cat did. Took an hour for Zel to find me." Meliodas rubbed the back of his neck, looking off to the side. I sighed, pulling away and looking into Meliodas's eyes.

"You should get ready for work, I don't want to keep you for too long." I stated, earning a nod. Meliodas pecked me on the lips, sliding out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I sighed, laying down and closing my eyes.

I don't think that those scars should have been inflicted on such a person like him..