Fifty

I sat in the new porch swing that was set up four months ago. I had a bowl of strawberries in my lap, a pillow beside me. I picked one of the berries by the stem, peeling off the leaves and popping it in my mouth. Meliodas stepped out of the front door, ruffing his hair. His silver engagement ring shimmered in the sunlight as he walked over to me, sitting down.

"Hello love." He greeted, picking up my hand and planting a kiss on my knuckle area. I smiled, tilting my head.

"Hello there honey." I replied, setting the now empty bowl on the porch railing. Meliodas placed a hand on my baby bump, laying his head on my shoulder. I giggled, placing my hand on his.

"Still childish as ever.." I stated, running my thumb along his ring. I felt him nod, letting out a hum of satisfaction. "I love it Meliodas, how your so stern and soft at the same time. It makes you a good leader, a great fiancée."

He chuckled, lifting his head.

"Well, what can I say?" He flashed his usual cheeky smile, his eyes gleaming.

"Hey you two!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I looked towards the porch steps to see Zeldris walking towards us. His ankle had healed, the only thing left being broken his fingers. After the four months, his fingernails grew back fully, but his teeth never did. Luckily it was his molars. If it were any other tooth in the front, he wouldn't look so good.

"How is my older brother and soon to be sister-in-law?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. I shrugged, sitting up straight.

"Any day now this little baby will be ready to meet the world!" Meliodas exclaimed, laughing. I laughed along with the two brothers, having a sudden pain like a cramp. Meliodas stood up, helping me up in the process. My head started spinning and the pain got worst, but I tried to breath.

"So, how is Gelda and Anne?" I heard Meliodas ask. Zeldris responded in his usual nervous tone.

"We've been good. Anne got into some trouble yesterday, but she's fine now." My spinning head became worse, that pain spreading. I grabbed onto Meliodas's forearm, pulling him towards me.

"Elizabeth? What's wrong?" He asked worryingly, letting me hold onto him for support.

"I- I don't-.." I muttered, something trickling down my leg. That trickling turned into a trail, and that trail turned into a breaking dam. Now, I've never been pregnant before, though it is obvious. Therefore, I have never known what labor is like, let alone what it begins with. It could have been anything, a headache, a fever, something. Or, the baby just slips out and that's it. No pain, no suffering.

"Mama Quinn! Come quick, somethings wrong!"

No cramps, and no sudden dizziness. Pretty much peaceful. Not like this.

"Don't worry son, Elizabeth has just gone into
labor."
~~~

Short but suspenseful at the end! I just wanted to thank everyone for following and reading this trashy fanfic. I remember writing another one that never got any views or votes. I had deleted it, thinking it was unsuccessful. I decided to write this one because of a story I read for class, and that's where the first chapter was written. In fact, most of this story is based off of the story, like the torture was based off of a bear attack.

I also wanted to thank all of you guys for 2.18k views! I never expected this to be so successful this time around!

Special shout-out to these fellow people:

Anne1q1111
midnight_flxwers
Neon_Simp
SDS-Writer
lustfulclusterfuck
Liza01104

They have been with me all the way! Their comments always make me crack up and smile. These wonderful people lighten my mood every time their notifications pop up on my phone. That's why I think you should read some of their works. I haven't had time to read all of their works, but I have been able to work around 2. They were really amazing!

Yet again, thank you for all the amazing things all of you do!

-Author-Chan