Forty-Three

A/N- Yes, I cried writing and yes, some of you might cry as well. That wasn't the original intent, but I guess that flopped horribly. Torture. If this topic is sensitive to you, don't read this chapter (I see you slick bitches acting like your fine with this shit). I added some art to 'lighten' the mood, and yes I drew that myself
~~~

I opened my eyes slightly, thinking I was a snug in my bed with Gelda. Anne would be coming in to wake us up soon so we can make her pancakes.

I felt a cold chill run down my back as I realized that my fantasy wasn't at all reality. Instead, I was tied to a chair in a cold and damp basement. My head was aching but I couldn't do anything about it. My feet and chest felt bare and cold, like I was stripped from my shirt and shoes. Turns out, that was just what had happened.

I looked down at my bare feet, my breathing heavy. Where am I? What's going on?

"Where am I? What's going on? Are those the things running through your mind?" I heard a mocking voice say. I looked up to see Estarossa stepping into the room, dragging a chair behind him. He set the chair down, sitting on it. He had this really fake, pitiful look on his face. I leaned forward, trying to speak but choking on a gag.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that brother." He pouted. I tried to kick him, only resulting in a small 'ooo' from him.

"You've grown feisty over the years Zeldoris! Anything else?" Estarossa asked, standing up and untying the gag. I spat it out, gritting my teeth.

"Get the fuck away from me you bastard! I don't want to be around you!" I shouted, my throat hoarse. Estarossa looked shocked, amused even.

"Woah ho ho! Watch the language Zeldoris, mother will be mad." He teased, tilting his head. I kicked at his chest, thrashing my arms around in an attempt to untie myself. The ropes only caused rashes on my wrists. Estarossa stood up, walking off. I watched as he pulled out a tray on wheels, setting to the side. There were pliers, little containers and stuff I couldn't even name.

"Don't make this harder than it already is. Now, tell me what is going on with Meliodas and everything." He explained. I spit at him, and angry glare on my face. He chuckled, wiping the saliva off of his cheek.

"I'm not telling you shit!" I growled, earning a sigh.

"Fine, we'll do this the hard way." He said, picking up the pliers. He grabbed one of my fingers, holding it so that he could slide the pliers underneath my fingernail. I looked at my hand panicked, my breathing ecstatic.

"Now, one more time. What is going on with Meliodas." He demanded. I shook my head violently, earning another sigh. I felt a numbness spread around my body as he squeezed the pliers shut, yanking them backwards. After that, a sharp pain stung the place my fingernail used to be.

I screamed in agony, tears seeping from my eyes. I heard his voice try to call out over my screams, muffled by the coarse and scratchy voice of mine.

"What is going on?" He asked, ripping out another one of my nails. My screams got louder, almost glass shattering. The tears kept rolling down my face as the pain never stopped. Estarossa waited until I was done to ask me again.

"Is Elizabeth really pregnant?" I kept my mouth shut, whimpering. I heard another sigh. Estarossa stood up, stepping forward. He raised his hand, slapping me across the face. Every time he raised his hand or fist to hit me, I wasn't prepared. It was just one shockwave of pain after the next. When it was finally over, I spit out the blood building up in my mouth.

"Is she pregnant?" I waited for another wave of pain, but none came. Just another sigh, and Estarossa sitting down.

"I'm never going to tell you anything." I muttered, my fingers and head aching. He chuckled, picking up the pliers again.

"Well, maybe it I pull some more fingernails out. No, maybe some teeth. No, if I did your teeth then you wouldn't be able to talk. Oh well." He picked up my hand again, ripping off one fingernail at a time. I threw my head back, screaming in pain. Every time he plucked a fingernail out, my screams filled the room. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to just tell him what he wanted to know, but if I did that he might go after Meliodas next. So I kept my mouth shut as he continued to drop my nails to the floor. Soon enough, my left hand had no nails left.

Estarossa tilted his head, hold up my right and the pliers.

"You going to tell me now?" He asked. I shook my head, tears falling into my lap. He shrugged his shoulders, ripping out one my fingernails from my right hand.

"Y-yes she's pregnant!" I screamed, my breathing heavy. "Don't do anymore! I already told you what you wanted! Just leave me alone!"

Estarossa stood up, setting the now bloody pliers on the tray. He turned around, holding his hands out as if announcing something. A man and a woman, around the same age, walking into the room, arms crossed.

"Congratulations Thomas and Wendy Liones, your going to be grandparents."