Fifty-Three

Elizabeth looked up at me confused as I walked into the room, Ban, Diane, Zaneri, Gelda, Anne, a girl with light purple hair, a girl with dark purple hair, and a woman with Elizabeth's hair color following close behind. The three unknown women stared at Elizabeth, a flabbergasted expression on her face. Elizabeth had the same look, but with fear streaked in her eyes. I have no goddamned idea why Zaneri was here, probably just for me. That's what pisses me off.

"Meliodas, the room can't fit a lot of people." Elizabeth muttered, causing me to sigh. I sat down beside her, laying my head down on a pillow.

"Alright mommy, you decide who gets to see Theo first." I said, raising an eyebrow. Elizabeth smirked, copying the gesture.

"Fine, 'daddy'. How about you get some rest while I talk to all these people you dragged in."

"Correction, they came here themselves. Apparently we're the talk of the town. And that does sound pretty nice." I remarked, closing my eyes. Oh, she's going to kick my ass later.
~~~

I watched as Ban silently held Theo in his bulky hands, Gelda beside him. They were both cooing at the infant, laughing. I suddenly heard a small squeaky yawn, a sigh then silence.

"Hey El, she's asleep. Is that all she does?" I shook my head, reaching out my hands. Ban laid her in my arms, stepping back. I held Theo close, both her and Meliodas snoring. Zaneri stepped forward, sitting by Meliodas.

I nonchalantly watched as she stared at his relaxed features, his messy hair and bangs. She reached her hand out to touch him, but I caught her wrist, glaring at her.

"He's asleep, can't you see that?" I said coldly. She nodded, standing up and grabbing her things. Before she left the room, she turned to look at me.

"Good luck with the baby, fucking slut." I began laughing as she walked out of the room, stopping only when I heard the front door slam shut. To be honest, those small names and comments made me feel bad about myself. Afterwards, I felt like I am a slut, or a whore, even though I know it's not true.

"Margaret, Veronica, we have to leave now." We're the words that started all chaos.
~~~

After several long hours, Quinn had taken Theo and laid her in her crib. Everyone eventually left after a while, which gave me peace and quiet. Meliodas had been sleeping and now I was left on bed rest, alone and bored.

I flipped to my side, studying Meliodas's relaxed features. He was really peaceful like that.

I felt two hands find their way to my waist, pulling me towards him. He dove his head in my chest, mumbling.

"Zphoo wphee mphampha!" I heard. Meliodas lifted his head slightly looking at me and then my breasts.

"You got some big honkers mama!" He exclaimed, diving back into my chest. I giggled, nodding.

"They aren't just yours. You have to share now." He shook his head, running his hands down to my behind.

"Mphine!" He declared. I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Alright fine."

I heard a small chuckle, his head lifting again. He placed his forehead against mine, a smirk playing on his face.

"You are all mine.." He said, a cocky ring in his voice. I nodded, leaning in closer.

"You bet." I replied, pushing my lips against his. He kissed back roughly, his hand caressing my thigh. I felt him lick my bottom lip, but I kept my mouth shut. So instead, Meliodas nipped at it, causing me to gasp and leave an entrance for him.

Our tongues fought for dominance, and me being the submissive one, I did what I always did.

The bed shifted as he moved to pin me down. I pulled away, the only thing connecting our lips now being a string of saliva. I stared into his eyes, my eyebrows stitching with worry.

"I'm sorry but..I still hurt and I'm sore." I said, and Meliodas nodded, leaning down to kiss along my jawline.

"That's fine, I understand. And your probably worried that I won't get my fill because you just had a baby. But that doesn't matter to me really. I'm not going to take this to that point, but can I just kiss you all over until I can barely breathe?"

My heart fluttered, my face heating up. It's been ten months and I'm still not used to his husky tone. Grant, I was carrying a child for nine of those months.

I nodded, turning my head. Meliodas kissed down my neck, nipping at a few places. Even though he was just kissing me, my stomach was churning. I jumped when he bit down on my collar bone, my hands automatically making their way to his hair. I could feel his arousal on my thigh, causing me to feel bad. What kind of partner am I if I just leave him hanging?

Meliodas left my collarbone, moving back to my lips. We started making out again as I moved my hands down his back and to his front. I pulled on his waistband, slipping my hand inside of his pants. From there, I slid my hand partially into his boxers, nervous a bit.

With one swift motion, my hand was yanked out of Meliodas's area and pinned against the bed by the wrist. I was confused, irritated even. I tried to do the same with my right hand, but he just pinned that one down too.

I pulled away, shaking my head.

"Why won't you let me touch you?" I asked, frustrated. Meliodas raised and eyebrow, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, obviously because I don't want you to." He said, leaning back down to kiss me. I pulled away again, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why not?"

"Because if I let you, I'm going to want more. I don't want to do that. Plus, I'm pleased by pleasing you and hearing your moans, it's just how I am." He explained, staring into my eye/s. "If you touch me, I'm the one feeling it. Not you. I mean, it feels good, I'm just not into it."

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"Then why didn't you just say that?" Meliodas's face turned red, his eyes veering in a different direction.

"It's a bit...embarrassing to admit.." he muttered, smiling awkwardly. I leaned up, planting a kissing on his nose.

"Don't be embarrassed about it. I'm your fiancé for crying out loud. I know you like the back of my hand." He nodded, returning to kissing me. After a few more minutes, we both pulled away. I sighed, Meliodas tilting his head.

"I'm breathless.." he whispered, smiling. He fell to the side, staring at the ceiling. I stared at his ear, everything I could whisper running through my mind. One thing stuck with me, and that is exactly what I'm going with.

"You like hearing me moan, huh?" Meliodas turned his head, confused. I leaned towards his ear, my lips centimeters away from the appendage. I let out a whispy moan, blowing out hot air in the process. I pulled away, turning to face the window.

"Love you honey." I simply said, leaving my flustered partner confused and horny.