Twenty-Nine

I stood infront of the silver headed asshole. He had a smug look on his face, his arms crossed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly.

"Just wanted to ask you something." He started. "Is that pussy really still alive?"

I glared at him, the cool breeze blowing through my bangs.

"Don't call my brother a pussy. He's the farthest thing from a pussy. And yes, why do you want to know?" He started chuckling.

"I just wanted to know..if I had to kill the bitch again." I felt my blood start to boil.

"I swear to god, if you lay a hand on him or Anne, I'll kill you!" I shouted, clenching my fists. Estarossa cackled, throwing his head back.

"You really think you can stop me?! I'd like to see you try!" I shoved my hands in my pockets, hiding the fact that I was pissed.

"And I walked in on something important there didn't I? What do 'ya think Elizabeth's father will do when he finds out you've been fucking her brains out?" I scoffed, grabbing hold of the panties in my pocket. I looked him straight in the eye, pulling them out and tilting my head.

"You're just jealous because I can get into these without having to use force." I shoved them back into my pocket, furrowing my eyebrows and smirking. Estarossa shot me a glare, clenching his fists.

"Just you wait, Meliodas! Just you fucking wait!" I chuckled, turning around and opening the cabin door.

"We'll see, asshole." I stepped inside and slammed the door in his face. Mama Quinn was sitting on the couch, crossing her arms. She looked up at me, nodding towards the bedroom. I walked towards our room, peeking through the door. Elizabeth was sound asleep, laying on her side. I sighed, stepping into the room.

I walked over to my side of the bed, slipping off my shirt. I crawled into bed next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist. Elizabeth rolled over, snuggling into my neck. I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Elizabeth.."

I whispered, closing my eyes..

~~~

I sat up, my stomach aching. I felt something creeping up my throat, something acidic. I threw a hand over my mouth and jumped out of bed, running into the washroom. I didn't care to turn on the light, I just ran over to the toilet and fell down, vomiting into the toilet bowl. I held onto my stomach, gagging. My eyes started to water, my throat burning. What is happening to me?

I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing the pain would just go away. I heard a tired voice and footsteps approaching the bathroom. I finally stopped vomiting, falling back agaisnt the wall. The light was turned on, revealing Meliodas in the doorway. He walked over to me, rubbing his eyes and bending down.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, brushing some hair out of my face. I could feel tears welling in my eyes, my nose burning. Meliodas tilted his head, a worrysome look spreading on his face.

"I-..Meliodas..I-.." I stuttered, looking into his eyes. I don't think I have the guts to tell him. What will happen? What will he think? He won't be expecting it. I don't think he wants a child this early anyway.

"Elizabeth? Hey, what's going on..?" I shook my head, falling into his arms. I started crying, my hands on my stomach. Meliodas started running his fingers through my hair, soothing me. I kept crying, not knowing what to do.

"I don't know what to do.." I sobbed, Meliodas rubbing my back. He suddenly placed his hands on my shoulders, pulling away and examining my face.

"Have you been puking? Are you sick?" He asked worringly. I shook my head.

"I-..I woke up with a sick stomach.." I responded, wiping my eyes. Meliodas nodded, brushing hair out of my face.

"Come to think of it, you've been acting really strange lately. Why aren't telling me what's going on?" Meliodas asked, a pained expression on his face. I tried catching my breath, but the acidic taste was blocking my airway and causing my throat to burn. I can't, I just can't.

"I don't know how-..how you'll respond..because I don't even know how comprehend it.." I gasped, leaning my back against the wall behind me. I hugged my knees, crying into them. Meliodas pulled me into a hug, not letting go.

"Just tell me Elizabeth..tell me.." I heard him mutter. I pulled away, looking into his eyes. They were glazed with worry and honesty. Hurt and pain of not knowing what to do. I took in a shaky breath, stopping anymore tears from escaping.

"I-..I might be...I might be pregnant..and I'm pretty sure that I am.."

I let the words fall out, my tongue not listening to my brain. Meliodas 's eyes filled with shock at my words. He stared at his feet, like his mind was trying to process what I just told him.

I watched as his face went blank, his gaze a bit stern. He reached forward, pulling me into a hug. I nestled into his chest, his gentle hands caressing my back. I felt a cold breath of air on my face, calming me down.

"Let's get back to bed. You must be exhasted.." Meliodas said, picking me up bridal style and walking out of the bathroom. The light went off and I was laid down on the bed, being tucked in. A few moments later, Meliodas was laying beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist. His hand was placed on my stomach, rubbing circles around and around. It soothed me in a way, calming my nerves.

"I-..I love you.." I muttered. A kiss was planted on my cheek in reply.