Fourteen

A/N-Slight sexual detail here, trying to 'umpth' up my writing and it was suggested by a sister from another mister (I know your reading this sis, love ya!). Just thought I'd warn y'all.

*~time skip~* (call me the sin of sloth 'cause I be lazy like that)

I held onto Elizabeth, laughing. We just got back from eating dinner with Mama Quinn and Miguel. This time they made quail soup, and it was awesome. Elizabeth and I ran around the whole ship, even down to where the engine workers were. We had a lot of fun, running from the staff. They got really pissed off when we gave them the finger. Though, they didn't stick around for long.

Elizabeth laughed with me, walking towards her room. After our long day, I was walking her back to her room. She had told me before that she had a separate room than all of her family. She had requested that from her father so she had space. The power this woman has.

I stopped at her door, my stomach aching from laughing too hard. Elizabeth leaned her back against the wall, giggling. I sighed, gasping for breath.

"Oh, Elizabeth..." I said, dragging out the 'oh'. She looked up at me, giggling still.

"What do you do to me?" I asked, standing in front of her and chuckling. The position that we were in, I'm pretty sure I was pinning her against the wall. From this angle, my looking down at her and her looking up at me, she looked drop dead sexy. The way her lips slightly parted, her blue eye/s sparking. Her cheeks were slightly pink, a strand or two of hair falling across her face. I bent down, my eyes closing slightly.

"I-..dunno..I just-" Elizabeth mumbled against my lips. I leaned in fully, locking our lips together. I felt her hands run along my shoulders, pulling me closer. I rand my hands down to her thighs, hoisting her up onto my knee.

My stomach churned as we casually made out in the hallway, no one around to stop us. Grant, there was that 50/50 chance that her mother or even father would come out of their room to see me playing with their daughter. It's not like they've met me, besides that lilac headed one. I would be some random guy kissing their daughters sweet lips.

That savory taste almost made me want to vomit, but yet I still wanted more, I needed more. Every last ounce Elizabeth could give me, I would take. I would devour it all, never really being satisfied.

I pushed further, making the kiss more passionate than before. I could feel Elizabeth clenching my shirt in her hands, pulling ever so slightly. I could feel her on my knee, everything. I could also feel my blood rushing through my veins, and other places too. My heart raced at the dirty thoughts running through my mind, to the thought of us and the thought of Elizabeth.

We pulled away, gasping for air. We all know how this'll end.

"M-..Meliodas.." I heard a soft whimper. "Hey..we should..move somewhere else.."

I nodded, gripping her thighs again and picking her up. She held onto my neck as I opened her rooms door, closing it behind me and locking it. I set her down, only to pin her against the door once more.

I started to kiss her again, making it even deeper than before. Running my hands up and down her back, I searched for a zipper or perhaps a ribbon, it depended on how the dress was manufactured. Finding a zipper, I slowly pulled it down. I could feel Elizabeth tugging at my shirt, so I stopped pulling down the zipper and pulled away, taking it off. I went straight back to kissing her, pulling off my boots in the process.

We slowly backed up off of the wall and towards the bed, not keeping our hands off of each other. I don't think we could, with everything we were feeling in the heated moment.

Stopping right before we hit the bed, I returned to the zipper and pulled it all the way down. The thin fabric was hanging loosely at her shoulders, her bra strap visible. It was a plain white, but yet it aroused me even more.

I pulled away, leaning down to her ear.

"..I think you might need to loose these.." I whispered in a husky tone, slipping the dress off of her shoulders. I could feel her skin get hotter as the thin thing hit the floor, exposing her whole body.

I could see her all her curves and edges, her large chest and thin waist, down to her wide hips. I ran my hands down her sides, stopping at her hips. I forced her closer, locking our lips once more.

Elizabeth tugged at my belt, undoing the buckle. She pulled it off, tossing it aside and slipping a thumb underneath my pants. I smirked, not breaking the kiss. I pushed her down against the bed, unclipping her bra and pulling it off.

Elizabeth pulled off my pants, the only thing left being my boxers. I pulled away, looking straight into her eye/s. They were filled with lust, begging for more. I smirked, grabbing one of her breasts in my hand and grouping it slightly. Elizabeth moaned, closing her eye/s and sighing. I leaned down to her ear, nibbling it lightly.

"..you, my dear, are gonna have a long night.."