🍋Fifty-Eight🍋

^^Y'all know what's bout to go down
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~~~

We arrived at the meeting area, hand in hand. Meliodas was now talking to his friends, and I was gossiping to Eliane and Gelda. Diane was with Harlequin, drinking champagne.

"Hey hey! Listen up!" I heard someone call out. It was Margaret, hitting her spoon against her glass.

"I think it's time to throw the bouquet!" I nodded, Mama handing me my bouquet of white flowers. All of the girls crowded behind me, whispering as I turned my back towards them. I took a deep breath, tossing the bouquet behind me. Cheering was heard as someone caught it, that someone being Veronica. She squealed, running towards her boyfriend, Griamore. Everyone clapped, returning to the drinking and chatting. I peered over to where Meliodas was, watching as Ban elbowed him. His face was red and he looked like he was holding back a laugh as he grabbed a chair, walking over to me. He set it down stepping towards me.

"The guys said that it's time to get the garter." He stuttered, his cheeks red. I giggled, sitting down.

"Go ahead big guy." I stated, watching as he bent down and lifted my dress. He crawled underneath the fabric, disappearing. I thought he would just pull the garter off, but no. My perverted husband couldn't hold back.

I felt his hands trail up my legs, his lips caressing my thighs. I felt tingles run over my body, running down to where he was touching me. My face went up in flames, my heart pounding. He grabbed the garter, kissing down the inside of my leg as he slipped it off. I shuddered, Meliodas reappearing. He helped me out of the chair, a smirk playing on his face. He pulled me into a passionate kiss, shoving the garter in his pocket. When we pulled away, Ban wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"It's almost time for the slow dancing! Woo woo! Come on Meli, let's go get some beer before she steals you away!" He drunkly exclaimed. Meliodas rolled his eyes, keeping his attention on me.

"No, I think me and Elizabeth are going to dance.." Meliodas replied in a subtle tone. After a few more words with Ban, Meliodas placed his hands on my waist. Slow music was played by the violinist and violist as Meliodas slow danced with me. A few other couples, such as Margaret and Gilthunder, joined us.

I felt Meliodas's hands trail to my upper back, his forehead against mine. I melted in the moment, closing my eye/s. I was pulled closer to him, my chest hitting his. He rested his hands back down on my upper behind, sighing. I sighed with contempt, taking in the fresh night air. The music, his body. Everything around me was peaceful, for once in my life I felt as if I had control.
~~~

We danced for hours, to the point my feet hurt. Now I was sitting with the boys, drinking wine. I was buzzed a bit, but not to the point where I was dizzy or anything. It was more of just the start of getting drunk, a point I won't go to tonight.

"Me and Diane might head back soon, it's getting late." Harlequin stated, yawning. Diane pulled at his arm, slurring her words.

"I'm tired." She blurted, falling against his shoulder. Meliodas laughed, taking a sip from his glass.

"Go ahead, get her to bed Harlequin." He cooed, setting his glass down. "Me and Elizabeth will be heading inside here soon too."

Ban laughed, pointing at us.

"You going have that newly wedded sex huh?" He began laughing, my face red. Meliodas tossed a napkin at him, chuckling. He then turned to me, leaning down towards my ear.

"When do you want to go 'sleep'?" He whispered in that husky tone of his, sending chills down my spine. I stood up, picking up my dress and stepping away from the table. All night I had been feeling chills and tingles whenever Meliodas had touched me. I was slowly loosing it by the second. Any moment now I could just tackle him.