6

Liked by joshrichards, brycehall, and 2,456,200 others TikTokroom: Looks like Noah is going to be in Dixie's music video to Be Happy remix

TikTokroom: Looks like Noah is going to be in Dixie's music video to Be Happy remix. 👀
What do you guys think?
Comments:
Joshrichards: why does people have to ruin special announcements before it's even announced by the person who is announcing it?
Brycehall: I agree with Josh on this one.
Doahnews: I have mixed emotions about this situation.
Dixielover: Noah and Dixie should announce this not TikTokroom.
Hater: Love Dixie but not a big fan of Noah.
User123: I can't wait to see this video.
Jaden: I hate when things get on the internet before the announcement.
Addisonraee: Not a fan of tiktokroom
Madi: I agree with you on that one.
Charlidamelio: I'm proud of my sister but it is disrespectful to post this when the video hasn't been released.
Marc: such disrespect
Heidi: TikTokroom shouldn't even be an account I hate this account so much.

————————————————————————
Noah is at Dixie's apartment.
Dixie is on her phone and saw the post on TikTokroom. She's upset how the picture got leaked online.
Dixie: *sighs*
Noah: Hey, what's wrong?
Dixie: TikTokroom posted something.
Noah: What is it?
Dixie: *shows him the post about the be happy remix video*
Noah: Damn how did that picture get leaked?
Dixie: I have no idea but now people won't be that surprised since people know now that you are going to be in it.
Noah: Yeah you are right. But people probably already think we are going to kiss in the video since it looks like that in the pic.
Dixie: I just worked so hard on this video and getting you in it instead of a stranger I don't even know.
Noah: Well people don't know what's going to happen in the video just who is in the video.
Dixie: Yeah, I guess you are right.
Noah: Plus the day of the shoot was great.
Dixie: It was.
Noah accidentally told Dixie that he loved her and he thought it was too soon but she had said it back to him after asking him multiple times if he meant it.
Noah: Plus people will be surprised when we announce that we are a couple.
Dixie: You haven't even asked me out and we already said I love you to each other. *giggles*
Noah: Well pretty soon you'll be my girlfriend. But you just don't know when it's going to happen.
Dixie: *smiles and cuddles up to Noah*
Noah: *wraps his arms around her and they enjoy each other's company*

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know the actual story part might be bad I'm not the best writer but hope you guys liked.