7

Dixiedamelio: You guys guessed it before the video was released but the Be Happy Remix Video is coming out on Friday! Noah will be in it! Liked by joshrichards, Addisonraee, Noahbeck and 1,890,234 others Comments:Brycehall: Noah is a simp

Liked by joshrichards, Addisonraee, Noahbeck and 1,890,234 others
Comments:
Brycehall: Noah is a simp.
Dixie: I agree 😂 ^^
Dixie has liked Bryce's comment.
Joshrichards: Can't wait to see my boy in this music video ps. Im happy for your singing career.
Dixie has liked Josh's comment.
Madi: I've been waiting for this one.
Dixie has liked Madi's comment.
Charlidamelio: so proud of u sis! love ya
Dixie has liked Charli's comment.
Dixie: love you too.^^
Charli has liked Dixie's reply.
Heidi: I'm glad he makes you happy.
Dixie has liked Heidi's comment.
Marc: I love seeing you happy he's a keeper not like your other relationship.
Dixie: Dad! why did you have to put that at the end.^^
Marc: Sorry sweetheart ^
Noahbeck: Can't wait for the fans to see this amazing music video I'm so proud of you bub!
Dixie has liked Noah's comment.
Dixie: ❤️☺️ ^^
Doahupdates: My doah heart!
Dixie and Noah has liked Doahupdates's comment.
Dixielover: Can they like confirm they are dating already.
Noah and Dixie has liked Dixielover's comment.
Dixie: 🤫 ^^
Hatedoah: Why does it have to be him in the music video? There's a lot of more handsome guys you could have picked?
Dixie: He's Handsome. He's the best! ^^
User124: Cuties
Dixie and Noah has liked User124's comment.
Addisonraee: So excited!
Dixie has liked Addison's comment.
Loading more comments.....

Noah has followed Heidi and Marc on Instagram.
Heidi and Marc has followed back Noah on Instagram.

Dixie tweets on Twitter.
Dixiedamelio: Today has been the best day ever . It's a day I will never forget.

1,234,900 people liked her tweet

————————————————————————
Dixie's POV:
Noah had a surprise planned for us today. I was so happy to see what it was but I think I know what it was I just don't want to ruin what he has planned for us. I've had this feeling that he's going to officially ask me to be his girlfriend. I know it seemed like we were a couple already but we weren't official.

Noah picks up Dixie and they head to Malibu to enjoy their day together and so Noah can officially ask Dixie to be his girlfriend.
A little awhile after they are walking on the beach holding hands and the sun is going down.
Dixie: The sunset is beautiful.
Noah: Not as beautiful as you *looks at her*
Dixie *smiles and blushes*
Noah: There's been something I've been meaning to ask you.
Dixie: Yeah, and what is that? *stops walking and looks at him*
Noah: We've been talking for awhile now and I've developed deep feelings for you. I mean I did blunt out I love you to you on set of your music video. But I truly meant it with all my heart. You are my best friend for life and I don't want anybody to be my best friend and partner in life. So Dixie, will you be my girlfriend?
Dixie: *giggles* Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend
Noah: *smiles and kisses her*
Dixie: *kisses back*
Dixie: Also, for your information I thought you telling me that you love me when we were on set was cute.
Noah: I was embarrassed that it was too early I mean you didn't say it back so I was scared.
Dixie: I know now that you wouldn't have said it if you meant it that's why I asked you so many times.
Noah: I know
Dixie: I love you *smiles*
Noah: I love you so much

They enjoy the rest of the night together in Malibu.