31

It was finally Monday and it was time for Dixie and Noah to check out and head back to reality meaning going back to their busy lives. They didn't want to leave they just wanted to stay in Malibu just the two of them with no distractions. Noah gets their bags and heads to the car and Dixie gives back the room key to the front desk. Noah puts the bags in the back then opens the door for Dixie and she gets in then he closes the door and he goes to the driver's seat and starts up the car and drives off. Dixie is picking some music to play on the way back to LA.

Dixie: Thank you baby for the trip I needed a break from work and I'm glad I got to spend time with you with no distractions.
Noah: I'm glad you enjoyed it, my love. We both needed it.
Dixie: I love you so much.
Noah: I love you more.

Noah holds Dixie's hand and kisses it but still paying attention to the road.  Dixie finds a station for the radio and looks out the window and a bit tired.

Noah: Why don't you take a nap?
Dixie: I wanted to keep you company so you wouldn't be bored driving.
Noah: I'll be okay. Plus we had to wake up early this morning.
Dixie: Are you sure?
Noah: Yes.
Dixie: Okay, wake me up if you need anything *kisses his cheek*
Noah: I will.

Dixie gets comfortable in the passenger seat and closes her eyes slowly drifting to sleep after a few minutes. Noah moves his hand so it's on Dixie's thigh while she sleeps and keeps on driving. It's been about an hour into the drive and they have left another hour because of how bad the traffic is. Dixie is still sleeping which she needs the rest before she gets back into her busy schedule for all the upcoming projects she has going on.

(When they reach to Dixie's apartment)

Noah: Baby wake up we're here.
Dixie: *groans* already?
Noah: Yeah, you slept the whole way here.
Dixie: Carry me? *in a baby voice and still kinda tired*
Noah: Of course my love. *goes to her side of the car and picks her up and carries her up to her apartment*

They go inside her apartment and he closes the door with his foot. Then walks to the couch and puts her down and sits next to her grabbing a blanket and pats his lap so she can lay down some more and if she wants to sleep more. Dixie puts her head down on his lap and he plays with her hair.

Noah: I'll grab the bags later babe.
Dixie: Okay. I just want to be here with you.
Noah: You better enjoy it because I'm going out of town tomorrow.
Dixie: *pouts* I forgot.
Noah: I'll call and text every day I'm gone.
Dixie: How long will you be gone for?
Noah: Five days.
Dixie: That's too long *sad*
Noah: I know but I swear when I get back you can have all the cuddles you want.
Dixie: Promise? *looks up at him*
Noah: I promise.
Dixie: At least I will be busy for the most part but I'll still miss you so much.
Noah: I will too baby. *kisses his head*

Dixie falls back to sleep again with her head on Noah's lap and he plays with hair while she sleeps but he feels sleep take over him and he takes a nap as well both on the couch with a blanket. They sleep until about three in the afternoon and Noah goes down to the car to get Dixie's bag and goes back to her apartment and puts it in her bedroom for her.  Dixie is in the bathroom taking off her makeup because she forgets she put a small amount on this morning.
She's singing to one of her unreleased songs and Noah comes in and wraps his arms around her from behind.

Dixie: *smiles* hi baby.
Noah: hi!
Dixie: Did you bring in my bag?
Noah: Yeah it's in your room.
Dixie: Thank you.
Noah: You're welcome.
Dixie: I don't want this day to be over.
Noah: Me too.
Dixie: Can I keep one of your t-shirts when you're gone?
Noah: Of course my love.
Dixie: Make sure to put extra cologne on it.
Noah: *smiles* I will.
Dixie: *throws away the makeup wipe*
Noah: You look absolutely gorgeous.
Dixie: *blushes*
Noah: *takes a picture of them but Dixie is covering up her face* babe why did you cover your face.
Dixie: Because I have no makeup on.
Noah: You look gorgeous with or without makeup.

They head to her bedroom and watch a show on Netflix they normally watch together but Noah decides to post on his Instagram story.

Noah's Instagram story:

She's pretending to be shy 🙈 Seen by 3,345,000 people

Seen by 3,345,000 people

They watch their show for a couple of hours until dinner and Noah makes them some dinner for them and they eat and Noah showers while Dixie is in bed watching TikTok and Noah is spending the night since Dixie is taking him to the airport in the morning.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Will Dixie survive without Noah for five days? Will anything happen to Dixie or Noah while Noah is gone?