49

Dixie watched Noah sleep that night because she is worried about him. She didn't get any sleep at all through the night because she wanted to make sure Noah was okay.

The Next Morning
Dixie is scrolling through her phone laying on Noah's bed while Noah is sleeping on her chest. While she's on her phone she has her other hand playing with his hair since she knows he likes when she does that.

After some time passed by when Noah wakes up and sees Dixie still in bed and playing with his hair. Noah looks up at her and Dixie smiles at him.

Dixie: Good morning my love.
Noah: Morning *hides his face in her neck*
Dixie: Are you still tired?
Noah: No, I just missed you that's all.
Dixie: I missed you too. *smiles*
Noah: How did you sleep?
Dixie: *lies* I slept great.
Noah: Dix I know when you are lying. You didn't stay up all night, did you?
Dixie: Okay, so I didn't get any sleep but I wanted to make sure you were okay. I was worried.
Noah: Baby I'm fine. I just overworked myself.
Dixie: Okay. Let's go get breakfast downstairs.
Noah: Oh sure. *never told her he hasn't been eating*

They both get out of the bed and Dixie never changed out of her jeans from last night but she puts on one of Noah's sweatshirts and grabs his hand going downstairs with him. Once they get to the kitchen they see Blake drinking his protein drink before heading to the gym.

Blake: Hey guys. Are you feeling better Noah?
Noah: Yeah, I guess I just overworked myself and didn't get any rest. But I'm taking a few days to rest.
Blake: That's good. You scared both of us right Dixie.
Dixie: Yes that's true. I thought I was going to lose you.
Noah: You won't trust me.
Blake: Well I'm off to the gym then heading to Amelia's so I won't be back for a few hours.
Noah: Okay have fun bro.
Blake: Take it easy today dude.
Noah: I will.

Blake and Noah do their handshake then Blake leaves and it's just Dixie and Noah in the house now.

Dixie: What do you want to eat babe? *walks into the kitchen*
Noah: I'm not that hungry.
Dixie: *sighs* you have to eat something.
Noah: I will later but I'm not hungry.
Dixie: I bet you didn't eat last night either or you wouldn't have had a seizure, Noah.
Noah: *sighs* I just don't have an appetite right now.
Dixie: I'm just trying to help you. You need to eat.
Noah: *raises his voice* I never asked you for your help!
Dixie: You never raised your voice at me before. I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend.
Noah: Well it's not helping and I don't want your help.
Dixie: Fine, go ahead starve yourself, don't sleep, keep drinking those Red Bull's all you want. Don't be upset with me if you have more seizures in your sleep.
Noah: Well I never asked you to be here in the first place. *yelled and hit the counter*
Dixie: I'm done. Let me know when you're ready to talk like an adult. I'm not even going to fight with you Noah.

To be honest, Dixie has never seen this side of him and it's scaring her so she backs away from him and bumps into the fridge.

Noah: I don't get why you even came over last night.
Dixie: Blake called me! He was worried!
Noah: Everyone needs to stop worrying about me!!

Noah gets closer to her and slams his hand like it seems he's about to hit her but he slams his hand on the refrigerator and Dixie jumps scaring her and had her eyes closed. After a few seconds, Noah has realized what he has done.

Noah: OMG baby I am so sorry. I wasn't going to hit you. I would never. *touches her cheek*
Dixie: *scared and flitches at his touch*
Noah: I'm so sorry.
Dixie: *takes a deep breath* I think we need to take a break.
Noah: Dixie... But I love you.
Dixie: I know you love me but you need to fix yourself before anything.
Noah: I understand.
Dixie: I just want what's best for you and I'm worried since you haven't been yourself lately.
Noah: *raises his voice again* You don't need to worry about me we haven't had time to see each other for weeks now. Let's just break up and not take a short break.
Dixie: Fine, if that's what you want then we're done!

Dixie walks away from him since he's scaring her and she leaves while slamming the front door. She drives home and while she was driving she cried the entire way to her apartment knowing that we were over and her heart has never been this heartbroken before...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in forever my life has been crazy right now. Dixie and Noah hit a rough patch. Noah breaks up with Dixie. Will they be able to get back together? Stay tuned to find out what happens next!