20

Noah's POV:

It's been about 30 minutes since Dixie said she was getting ice and she hasn't came back yet and I started to get worried on where she's at. I turned off the tv and I hadn't even touched my food because I didn't want to start eating with Dixie. I put on my shoes and goes to look for her. I made it to floor where you get the ice and I don't see Dixie anywhere.

Noah: Dixie! Bubba *looks all over but he finally sees the ice bucket on the floor with melted ice*

He starts to worry even more and he looks at Dixie's location but realizes she left her phone in her apartment.

Noah: Shit! *runs his fingers through his hair*

He hurries back to her apartment and he calls her mom Heidi freaking out. He gets back inside the apartment and locks the door. He holds his phone to his ear and pacing back and forth like crazy.

(On the phone)

Noah: I'm sorry to bother you so late but we have a situation.
Heidi: It's okay. What is it?
Noah: I can't find Dixie we ordered food and she went to go get more ice from the top floor and it has been about 30 minutes since she left and she hasn't came back yet. I went to look for her but she wasn't there and the ice bucket was on the floor.
Heidi: *worried* Check her location.
Noah: I can't she left her phone inside the apartment.
Heidi: Why don't you go look for her while I'll look for her with Marc and we'll call you if we find anything and you do the same.
Noah: Okay, I just don't want to lose her she means everything to me.
Heidi: I know you guys love each other so much.
Noah: Good luck.
Heidi: You too.

(End Of Call)

Noah puts on his jacket and grabs his keys then walks out of the apartment going downstairs to the lobby then heads outside. He's walking to his car when he sees Dixie's bracelet on the sidewalk. He bends over to pick it up and looks at it while has a tear rolling down his face.

Noah: Where are you Dixie?

He gets into his car and he drives around every street near her apartment but he hasn't seen anything at all. He's frustrated that he can't find her and kinda blames himself for this for not going with her to get ice or he could have just went to get the ice instead of her. He checks the time and it's already midnight but he knows that he can't sleep until he finds Dixie and knows that she is okay.

Heidi's POV:
I got woken up by a phone call and after Noah called saying that Dixie was missing I sat up turned on the lamp on the nightstand and turns to Marc. I wake him up and I am so worried for my daughter not knowing where she is.

Marc: *wakes up* What's wrong? It's midnight.
Heidi: Noah called saying that Dixie is missing.
Marc: *sits up* What do you mean missing?
Heidi: Noah said that she went to go fill up her ice bucket where they serve the ice on the top floor and she never came back.
Marc: I'll go look for her and you stay here with Charli.  *gets up and changes out of his pajamas*
Heidi: Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?
Marc: Yeah, I don't want you in danger. I'll call you if I know anything.
Heidi: Okay, also Noah is also out looking for her if you find anything call him too.
Marc: I will I love you. *pecks her lips*
Heidi: I love you too.

Marc goes downstairs and leaves to look for Dixie. While Heidi is in the bed not knowing what to do because her daughter is missing. She covers her face and Charli heard her parents conversation about Dixie and she quietly goes back into her room closing the door. She grabs a couple pictures of her and Dixie and sits on the floor looking at them. While she's going through the pictures she starts to cry knowing she may never see her sister again.

Charli: Please be okay.  You're my best friend sisters for life. I can't lose you. *hugs her knees and cries*

( With Dixie)
She was taken to an abandon place not knowing where she is and worried that she is going to be killed without saying goodbye to her loved ones.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also happy 8 months to Doah! I'm sorry I'm not uploading a happy chapter in honor of their 8 months today. Will Dixie be okay or will she be killed?