33

Dixie ended up falling asleep after she cried laying on the couch. It is now noon and she gets a FaceTime call but she wants to ignore it but knows Noah will keep calling her over and over until she answers it. She sits up from the couch and hopes he doesn't know that anything is wrong. She answers the FaceTime call but doesn't show her face just her coffee table.

(On The Phone)
Dixie: Hey baby.
Noah: *confused* Hi why aren't showing me your face?
Dixie: *lies* I just worked out and I'm all sweaty. My hair is a mess.
Noah: You know I don't mind that stuff baby.
Dixie: Yeah, but I just didn't want to show my face.
Noah: Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?
Dixie: No you didn't my love.
Noah: Did something happen after you dropped me off at the airport.
Dixie: Of course not *lying*
Noah: Then show me your face.
Dixie: *doesn't have a choice and sighs then turns her camera around so he can see her face*

She has a big bruise on her left cheek from Griffin slapping her a couple of times.

Noah: *sees the bruise* Babe, how did you get that bruise on your face?
Dixie: I fell you know how clumsy I am *lightly smiles*
Noah: Please stop lying to me and tell me the truth.
Dixie: Fine, okay I'll tell you.
Noah: Thank you.
Dixie: *sighs and whispers* Griffin. *tears start to fall down her cheeks*
Noah: You know what that's it I'm booking the next flight out to come back and I'll kill this bastard.
Dixie: No please I don't want you to come back I'll be fine you just enjoy your trip.
Noah: How can I enjoy my trip my girlfriend is hurt and the guy is walking around town.
Dixie: I'll have a bodyguard with me until you get back.
Noah: I'm coming back if you like it or not. I'll see you in a couple of hours. I love you.
Dixie: I love you too I'll see you soon I guess.

(End Of Phone Call)

Dixie goes to the bedroom and puts on Noah's T-shirt that has his cologne on it and lays in bed and starts to cry again and just letting herself cry until she can't anymore.

Her parents got a call from Noah telling them to bring food to Dixie because he knows that she probably won't eat after what happened to her. He also told them that he was coming back and he doesn't care how this trip was important Dixie is his life and wants nothing to happen to her at all. Her parents got some food and heads to Dixie's apartment.

(Back To Dixie)

Dixie is hugging a pillow and her eyes are puffy and with tear stains until she hears the doorbell. Thinking that it is Noah and goes to open the door but it's not her parents just yet and sees Griffin.

Dixie: What are you doing here?
Griffin: I just wanted to see you and remind you I can do anything to you *pushes her a stand and walks into her apartment*
Dixie: Look I'm sorry for what happened but it was your fault.
Griffin: *pushes her to the wall* It was your fault that you made my dad go to jail but lucky for me I escaped.
Dixie: You don't have to do this.
Griffin: I have to *pushing her against the wall and unties her shorts*
Dixie: *cries* please don't.
Griffin: *unbuttons his pants*
Dixie: *yells* HELP
Griffin: *covers her mouth* Shut up you little bitch.
Dixie: *crying*
Griffin: *pulls his pants down a little bit*

A few minutes later her dad comes rushing into her apartment since the door was unlocked and sees Griffin.

Marc: Heidi go back to the car with Charli until I tell you to

Heidi and Charli go back to the car. Marc grabs onto Griffin and throws him to the floor and starts to punch the shit out of Griffin. While Dixie slides down the wall and cries knowing she almost got raped again. Griffin is to the point where he's almost about to pass out. Dixie starts to cry harder and shaking about to have a panic attack. Griffin passes out and Marc goes over to Dixie.

Marc: Are you okay? Sweetheart
Dixie: *having a hard time getting any words*
Marc: Just breathe.
Dixie *trying to calm down*
Marc: There we go sweetheart.
Dixie: *whispers* I just want Noah.
Marc: I know he should be here soon. *kisses her head*
Dixie: Why does this keep happening to me? *cries*
Marc: I don't know
Dixie: I'm worthless that's why I don't deserve anyone or anybody's love I shouldn't even be living I should have died or I should have never been born. I'm just a nobody.

Marc was getting ready to stay something but Noah was standing at the door and heard everything that Dixie said and goes inside rushing to Dixie.

Noah: omg you're okay. I was so worried.
Dixie: *holds his hand* I'm just glad you are here.
Noah: Me too. *hugs her*

The cops come and make sure Griffin will never escape again from jail. Marc says goodbye to Dixie and Noah then he decides to leave them alone.

Noah: I'm sorry I should have never left.
Dixie: No, this is not your fault.
Noah: I wasn't there to protect you.
Dixie: It's okay.
Noah: No it's not, because of me you have a big bruise on your cheek and you almost got raped again I should be there to protect you. *getting tears*
Dixie: I'm okay *touches his cheek*

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Noah came back but will he bring up about what he heard?