18

Dixie wakes up the next morning to an empty bed and she sees a note from Noah.

Hey love, had to leave early for a photoshoot didn't want to wake you up. I'll call or text you on break. I love you so much bubs.

Love, Noah

Dixie smiles and puts the note down and gets up from bed to take a shower and has to get ready for her busy work day since her song One Whole Day will be dropping soon. She washes up and washes her hair. After her shower she does her hair and makeup before picking out an outfit. She leaves the bathroom and goes into her closet to find an outfit then puts it on with some jewelry.

Dixie's Outfit:

Dixie's Hair:

Dixie's Makeup:

Dixie's Makeup:

She turns off her closet light then she heads downstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast which she makes some avocado toast on sourdough bread

She turns off her closet light then she heads downstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast which she makes some avocado toast on sourdough bread. She has a protein shake on the side with her breakfast. She checks her phone for any text messages and she replies back to a few texts. She eats her breakfast and drinks her shake and puts them in the sink. While she waits for her mom to pick her up to take her to her music video shoot she decides to post on Instagram.

Liked by Addisonraee, Charlidamelio, Avani, and 2,345,000 others Dixiedamelio: When people actually thought that me and Noah broke up

Dixiedamelio: When people actually thought that me and Noah broke up. He's forever mine we are stronger then ever. ❤️
Comments:
Addisonraee: Glad to hear you guys are on better terms then before.
Dixie has liked Addison's comment.
Charlidamelio: You deserve all this happiness you are getting right now.
Dixie has liked Charli's comment.
Avani: You tell them sis!
Dixie has liked Avani's comment.
Noahbeck: You're my forever baby! 🥰
Dixie has liked Noah's comment.
Dixie: 🥺 I love you! ^^
Noah has liked Dixie's reply to his comment.
Doahnews: My favorite couple ever!
Dixie and Noah has liked doahnews' comment.
Loading more comments....

Dixie gets a text from her mom saying she's outside so gets her purse and leaves her apartment but locks her door and takes the elevator to the lobby to her mom's car which outside of her apartment complex building. She gets in the passenger side.

Dixie: Hey mom.
Heidi: Hi sweetheart *smiles*
Dixie: How are you.
Heidi: I'm good just staying busy with you and Charli.
Dixie: That's good.
Heidi: So I heard that you and Noah are fine now.
Dixie: Yeah, we talked about it and we are past it down.
Heidi: I'm glad but Noah told me that you were starving yourself why didn't you say anything?
Dixie: *sighs* of course he said something and I just didn't feel like I was good enough.
Heidi: You are perfect just the way you are.
Dixie: I know Noah told me the same thing when he found out. He also made me eat before you say anything.

Heidi drives Dixie to her shoot and her mom was going to be there to support her. Dixie sent a text to Noah telling him he's in big trouble for telling her mom that she starved herself.

Dixie was on her shoot for a good 8 hours of shooting a music video and after she was done she headed home to relax.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!