45

It's been about two weeks since Dixie had hung out with Noah and his family. After that, they haven't hung out as much because both Dixie and Noah have been so busy with their schedules and their careers. To be honest their fans are worried that they might have broken up just because they haven't seen them hang together or posted on social media together. But whenever they see each other they don't worry about posting together because they want to enjoy the moment since they haven't seen each other.

Dixie had woken up and Noah spent the night but when she looked beside her she found herself alone in her bed. She sighs and runs her fingers through her hair before grabbing her phone. She unlocked her phone and decides to text Noah.

(Text to Noah)

Hey Bubs. Just wanted to say good morning you are probably at your photoshoot and won't see this text until later. But I love you and I miss you already. Have a great day on set. Call me if you can later. 💞

She puts her phone down and she gets up heading to her bathroom to get ready for the day and her long day she has of fittings, photoshoots, and meetings about social tourist. She brushes her teeth and washes her face. She tells Alexa to play some music while she gets ready.

Dixie's Makeup:

Dixie's Outfit:

Dixie's Outfit:

She puts some perfume on and she grabs her purse and phone heading downstairs to go to her car

She puts some perfume on and she grabs her purse and phone heading downstairs to go to her car. She gets in her car and drives off to her parent's house. She doesn't live far from her parents because it seems like she never left and she goes there every day to hang out with her family. After around ten minutes or so she gets there and parks in the driveway and locks her car while she goes into the house.

Dixie: Hey mom and dad.
Marc: Hey sweetie.
Heidi: Hi.
Dixie: Where's Charli?
Heidi: She's upstairs getting ready.
Marc: How are you?
Dixie: I'm doing okay. Just been busy with work.
Heidi: How are you and Noah?
Dixie: We're okay I guess we've been so busy lately and haven't seen him a lot. It's hard but we're making it okay but the fans think we broke up.
Marc: Will you guys address it?
Dixie: I don't know.

Dixie sits down on the kitchen stool and goes on her phone and decides to post on Instagram while she waits for Charli to come down so they can start their meeting.

Dixie's IG post:

Liked by Addisonraee, Charlidamelio, heididamelio, and 2,207,400 others Dixiedamelio: Morning sunshine Comments: Heidi: stunning 😍 Dixie: ^ I love you mom 💞 Marc: 💕Dixie liked Marc's comment

Dixiedamelio: Morning sunshine
Comments:
Heidi: stunning 😍
Dixie: ^ I love you mom 💞
Marc: 💕
Dixie liked Marc's comment.
Dixieluvs: Are you and Noah still together?
Addisonraee: My beautiful best friend! 🤩
Dixie: I love you so much Addi 🥰 ^
Bryce hall: Okay 🔥
Dixie liked Bryce's comment.
User1: What's going on with you and Noah?
Hater: ugly af, no wonder why she and Noah broke up. I don't blame him.
User: I want to be her so bad.

Load more comments......

After replying to some comments under her post Charli comes down the stairs a few seconds later.

Charli: Hey sissy.
Dixie: Hey.
Charli: I missed you.
Dixie: I missed you too.
Heidi: Okay guys, everyone is waiting in the meeting room for us your manager, and everyone else.
Dixie: Okay.

They all go into the meeting room and sits down at the big table they have and they discuss the future drops of social tourist and everything else that's going to be coming out for the both of them soon or in the near future. They also look at drawings of the best drop of social tourist and pick out their favorites.

After that meeting is over Dixie stayed for lunch but had to leave right after since she had to go to a photo shoot for her next single she was going to come out with soon. Dixie is kinda sad that Noah hasn't replied to her but she knows that he's working like she is and she doesn't want to be a clingy or annoying girlfriend.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry it's short but hopefully, the next few chapters are longer. What do you think will happen next? Noah and Dixie haven't been seeing each other as much will they be okay.