42

Before Dixie went to sleep that night she had texted Noah and she knows that she wasn't going to get a response back.

(Text Messages to Noah)

Dixie 🥺: I know you won't reply to me but I want you to know that I love you and miss you. Also, I hope you have fun in Big Bear, your sister texted me saying you were heading up there with the fam.
Dixie 🥺: I guess I'll see you when you get back hopefully remember that I love you and I am sorry for keeping the pregnancy test a secret.

A few seconds later she receives a text from Noah and she smiled a little bit knowing that he had texted her back for the first time since that night when he was upset with her.

Noah 🤍: Even though we are fighting I love and miss you so much. Once I came back from Big Bear we can talk. But I still need my space for now while I'm up in Big Bear. I hope you understand baby. Just know I'm thinking about you always even if we are not talking or fighting with each other.
Dixie: Take all the time you need I'll be here waiting.

Dixie puts her phone down on her nightstand and turns off her tv then turns off her lights by her light remote since she had her led lights on in her room. She got up to make sure her front door was locked and to use the bathroom. After brushing her teeth she heads back into her bedroom getting into her bed going to sleep. She was wearing Noah's shirt that he leaves there at her place and some shorts.

Noah was up at a cabin with his family in Big Bear for a couple of days to clear his head and to be with his family since he hasn't seen them for a while. After texting Dixie he had muted his phone and put it on the counter since he won't be going on it as much this weekend that he will be with his family. They had all grabbed their bags from the car and put them inside in the cabin putting them in the rooms they were staying in. Noah was on the couch with his sisters chilling and catching up.

Hailey: So, Dixie told me that you guys aren't talking right now.
Noah: Yeah, we hit a rough patch so I told her I needed a few days to think.
Tatum: How long since it's been?
Noah: It's been already three days since I last saw her and I haven't called her and she's been trying to contact me but I haven't answered any of her calls.
Hailey: It may not be any of our business but can you tell us what happened.
Noah: The night when Fuckboy came out we were at her apartment and I was using the bathroom until I found a pregnancy test and I was confused angry and had so many mixed emotions. I confronted her about it and I just got mad she was hiding this secret from me for a week.
Tatum: Wait, you got mad at her for hiding this secret from you but what If she was afraid to tell you, or how you would have reacted?
Noah: Well maybe but if she was pregnant with my kid why would she be scared for my reaction?
Hailey: Omg, you're just an idiot.
Noah: What did I do?
Hailey: Dixie was probably afraid to tell you about it because she didn't think she was pregnant with your kid she thought she had ended up pregnant with Griffin since he raped her and he didn't use protection.
Noah: Wait, I didn't think about that I just ran out of her apartment so fast.
Tatum: You messed up big time. Instead of you fighting with her when you found out you should have been comforting her.
Noah: I'm just an idiot.
Hailey: Yeah you are.
Noah: I got to call her.

Noah gets up and grabs his phone going outside of their cabin. He pressed the FaceTime opinion to call her. After the phone rang a few times Dixie answered it not knowing who it was.

Dixie: *sleepy* hello?
Noah: Baby?
Dixie: Wait? Noah? *sits up and turns on her lamp*
Noah: Yes it's me.
Dixie: I didn't expect you to call me.
Noah: I know you probably didn't but I needed to tell you something.
Dixie: *yawns* What is it?
Noah: Wait did I wake you up?
Dixie: Yeah but it's fine.
Noah: Go back to sleep and I'll call you back in the morning.
Dixie: Are you sure? *also has red puffy eyes*
Noah: Yeah. I love you I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Dixie: I love you too.

(End Of Phone Call)

Dixie heads back to sleep and Noah goes back inside heading into the room he's staying in and heads to bed himself and he feels like a complete idiot and jerk for not considering Dixie's feelings at all.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Hailey and Tatum put some sense into Noah about the situation with Dixie.