37

While Dixie is in the bathroom changing into the surprise she has for Noah tonight. He's waiting in the bedroom sitting on her bed. Dixie is changing into the outfit she has picked up a few weeks ago for a special night. But once she changed into it and looked at herself in the mirror she gets flashbacks of the night she got raped by Griffin. She thought to herself that she was ready to be intimate again with Noah after what happened but I guess she was wrong after all. She keeps on looking at herself in the mirror and lets a few tears out knowing she's worthless and that Noah doesn't deserve her he deserves somebody way better than her. It's been fifteen minutes later and Dixie is still in the bathroom and Noah gets worried so he gets up and knocks on the bathroom door.

Noah: Baby, are you okay?
Dixie: yep I'm fine. *trying to hold in her cries*
Noah: Are you sure it's been fifteen minutes.
Dixie: *can't hold in her tears anymore and cries*
Noah: *hears her cry* baby please let me in.
Dixie: No, I don't want you to see me right now.
Noah: We don't have to do anything, my love. I can just hold you in my arms.
Dixie: *opens the door with her robe on and has tears*
Noah: What's wrong?
Dixie: *sighs* I thought I was ready to be intimate with you again after what happened but after I put on the outfit I was going to surprise you with I got flashbacks of me being raped with Griffin.
Noah: Hey, it's okay we don't have to do any of that if you are not ready for it, I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything you are uncomfortable on doing. I'm still going to love you no matter what.
Dixie: I know but I wanted tonight to be special for us.
Noah: I know you did but it's okay my love *wipes her tears with his thumbs*
Dixie: I love you so much.
Noah: I love you more.
Dixie: I'm just going to change into comfy clothes and I'll be out.
Noah: Okay. *kisses her head and leaves the bathroom*

Dixie changes into some sweatpants and a t-shirt and leaves the bathroom a couple of minutes after and gets into the bed next to Noah since he was already in bed waiting for her. Dixie cuddles up to Noah while he wraps his arms around her kissing her head telling her to get some sleep. After a few minutes, he sees Dixie fell asleep and turns off the lamp on the nightstand, and falls asleep himself.

(The Next Morning)

Dixie is awake before Noah and she didn't want to wake him up since it's early and he is still cuddling with her. She grabs her phone off the nightstand and checks her Instagram plus she had to post since her new song will be coming out tonight.

Dixie's Instagram:

Liked by Addisonraee, Charlidamelio, brycehall, and 2,345,789 others Dixiedamelio: Fuckboy is out tonight! Who's excited? Comments: Addisonraee: I am 🤪Dixie liked Addison's comment

Dixiedamelio: Fuckboy is out tonight! Who's excited?
Comments:
Addisonraee: I am 🤪
Dixie liked Addison's comment.
Charlidamelio: So proud.
Dixie has liked Charli's comment.
Doah: I know I am.
Dixie liked Doah's comment.
Doahnews: Already know I'll be playing it on repeat.
Dixie liked Doahnews's comment.
Hater: We all know this song is about Noah which is ur boyfriend lol.
Loading more comments.....

After Dixie posted she saw that Charli had spammed with texts saying how sorry she was for what she said about Noah but Dixie didn't reply. She feels Noah moving meaning he's waking up and she puts her phone back down.

Dixie: Good morning babe.
Noah: *morning voice* morning baby.
Dixie: How did you sleep?
Noah: Good, you?
Dixie: Great. *smiles*
Noah: *smiles and pecks her lips*
Dixie: *digs her head into his neck* I don't want to go on set today.
Noah: I know but you'll see me later at your release dinner and I'm spending the night with you again.
Dixie: Yeah. I just hope I don't see my sister.
Noah: You have to talk to her even what she said about me.
Dixie: I'm just not ready yet and what she said hurt.
Noah: I know.

Dixie kisses his neck and decides to leave a hickey on him. After that, she forced herself to get up to take a shower and get ready for her workday. Noah gets up brushing his teeth and everything while Dixie is in the shower.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry, I took so long to post a chapter. I've been busy.