36

After a 7 hour shoot, Dixie goes home to her apartment and she's still upset with Charli for what she said about Noah. Dixie couldn't believe Charli and how low she thinks of him. Charli got picked up from Heidi and went back home. Noah was already waiting at Dixie's apartment for her to come back home since Dixie texted him that she was on her way home. After about five minutes Noah hears the door open and Dixie walks in.

Noah: Hi baby. How was ur day?
Dixie: Hi. It was okay. What about your day? *upset and sad*
Noah: It was good, but I was missing you.
Dixie: I missed you too.
Noah: What's wrong?
Dixie: It's something that Charli said to me earlier that's it *puts her purse down*
Noah: What was it? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to my love?
Dixie: *sighs* Charli saw my bruise on my cheek and she had the nerve to ask me if it was from you. I was furious at Charli because I know you would never hit me you are not like that or that person. She knows I love you so much and that you love me so much and I told her that you consider her as a little sister.
Noah: She thought I would hit you I would never in a million years would I hit a girl or you.
Dixie: I know that I just can't believe she would ask me that.
Noah: I know but it's going to be okay my love *hugs her*
Dixie: *hugs back* You have been my rock and I thank you for that.
Noah: You don't have to thank me it's because I love you so much with my whole heart.
Dixie: I love you too.

Noah makes some food for him and Dixie for dinner even though it's already ten at night while he's cooking she's in her bedroom changing into some comfy clothes and wipes off her makeup. After a few minutes later she walks back into the kitchen where Noah is.

Dixie: It smells delicious in here.
Noah: Well, I am the best cook of all time.
Dixie: *giggles*
Noah: *kisses her cheek* You look cute in my shirt and way better than when I wear it.
Dixie: *smiles* thank you.
Noah: *smiles and finishes cooking for them*
Dixie: *grabs the plates and stands on her tiptoes and the shirt lifts up a bit so her lace underwear is showing*
Noah: *turns off the stove and looks back* Do you need help? *chuckles*
Dixie: I got it. *grabs two plates*
Noah: You were trying to tease me weren't you?
Dixie: I didn't think that my underwear was going to show.
Noah: Yeah sure.
Dixie: Well, maybe later you can get a surprise *winks*
Noah: *smirks*
Dixie: *giggles*

Noah puts the chicken and rice on the plate and they sit on the couch with a cup of tea and eats while watching tv together. After eating dinner together Dixie takes the dishes and watches all the dirty dishes they used for their dinner and Noah goes up behind her and kisses her neck while touching her ass.

Dixie: Baby, I'm trying to clean up the kitchen.
Noah: You said I would get a surprise.
Dixie: Well, if you would help me and stop touching my ass maybe you would get it faster.
Noah: Okay.

Noah helps Dixie clean up the kitchen and in the living room and she would tease him every now and then bending over to pick something up or putting her shoes on her shoe rack and she knew it drove Noah crazy. She headed into the bathroom to change into the surprise she had for Noah while he waited for her in her bedroom sitting on her bed.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry, it's a short chapter. Is Dixie ready to be intimate with Noah again after almost getting raped again by Griffin a few days ago?