22

It's been four days now since Dixie went missing and everyone is miserable since they don't know where she is or who has her. Noah hasn't slept once and he's been staying at Dixie's apartment to feel close to her. Heidi and Marc are are working their best to find Dixie and Charli has been helping as well. It's about 10 in the morning and Noah gets a phone call from an unknown number and in fact the same number that sent the video to him.

(On the phone)
Noah: hello?
Richard: I need you to follow these instructions or I will kill your girlfriend.
Noah: Wait you're Griffin's dad?
Richard: I am.
Noah:What do you want from Dixie?
Richard: You're not allowed to ask questions.
Noah: Okay I'm listening.
Richard: I will send you an address that you will come to tonight and you will come alone if you bring anyone with you then you won't be seeing your girlfriend. If you call the cops I will kill her family.
Noah: I understand, but how do I know she's still alive?
Richard brings the phone to Dixie so she can talk.
Dixie: Noah *crying and her voice is really low*
Noah: You're going to be okay. *tries his hardest not to cry*
Richard: I will send you the rest of the instructions and i will be seeing you tonight.

(End Of The Call)

Noah runs his fingers through his hair and leaves Dixie's apartment heading over to see Marc and Heidi. He gets to their place and knocks pacing back and forth. Marc opens up the door.

Marc: Come in,
Noah heads inside.
Noah: I know who has Dixie.
Heidi: Who is it?
Noah: Griffin's dad.
Marc: Wait, her ex boyfriend's dad?
Noah: Yes.
Heidi: How do you know?
Noah: He called me and he wants me to come to the address that he sent me and he wants me to come alone and he doesn't want the police to know.
Marc: What if it is a set up? How do you know Dixie is there?
Noah: He put her on the phone she sounds pretty shaken up.
Heidi: My poor baby *sighs*
Noah: I just wanted to let you know and if I do bring anyone he said he'll kill you guys.
Marc: Let's make a plan on how to get him in trouble or something.

Noah and Marc comes up with a plan to have Richard get in trouble without him finding out. Heidi went to take Charli out to lunch and talk to her what's going to happen while the guys figure out a way to get Richard behind bars.

Meanwhile with Dixie.
Still tied up and sitting on the floor while Richard goes up to her bends down and moves some hair out of her face.

Dixie: Don't touch me.
Richard: I'll do whatever I want.
Dixie: You're disgusting. *spits on him*
Richard: That was not very nice. *touches her arm*
Dixie: You deserved it.
Richard: That's it! *slaps her* Griffin it's time!
Griffin walks in and Richard walks out to give them some privacy.
Griffin: Hey Dixie.
Dixie: So you're playing along in this?
Griffin: Yep but the real fun is about to start.
Dixie: What is that?
Griffin: *removes all his clothes and starts to remover her clothes*
Dixie: *screams*
Griffin: Shut Up!

Griffin ends up raping her and Dixie was screaming and crying the whole time and Griffin ends up leaving and Dixie is on the floor crying while her body hurts. She lays there for hours crying up to the point where it's time for Noah to be there.

Richard gives Dixie clean clothes to put on. Then he goes over there.

Richard: How was it?
Dixie: *ignored him*
Richard: *yells* I said how was it?
Dixie: Disgusting.
Richard: *slaps her*

Noah's POV:
It took so many hours to come up with the right plan to do this and it hit seven a clock I was driving to the address he received. Once I  got there I  gets out of my car and hears yelling from inside. I quietly go around the building to the back entrance and I see Griffin and I knock him out and goes inside to see Richard slapping Dixie across her face.

Noah: Don't touch her!
Richard: Yay you're here.
Noah: I followed your instructions.
Richard: Yeah, I don't think you did. My security guys know that you brought back up so your girlfriend is going to die.
Noah: I came alone.
Richard: Stop lying.

Richard grabs a gun out of his back pocket and points it to Dixie.

Richard: Say goodbye.
Dixie: *cries* I love you so much Noah. *closes her eyes*
Richard is about to pull the trigger when Noah goes in front of Dixie and when the gun goes off the bullet hits Noah and not Dixie.

That's when the police comes in and takes away Richard and Griffin. Marc comes running in and unties Dixie.

Marc: Sweetheart, you're okay.
Dixie: *crying* Not Noah dad *goes over to Noah*

Noah is laying on the ground barley breathing. Dixie grabs his hand.

Noah: I love you bubba you're safe now.
Dixie: *crying a lot* No you can't die on me.
Noah: *slowly starts to close his eyes*
Dixie: Bubba stay with me I can't lose you I love you so much you're my life *crying*

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Dixie got saved but will Noah be okay?