52

Noah's POV:
It's been three days now since the worse day of my life when I broke up with the love of my life and I regret it so much I don't even know why I did it. I've been so unmotivated to do anything because of what I did to Dixie. I still love her so much but I know she won't forgive me for breaking up with her. I haven't been hanging out with anyone since. I still haven't eaten anything it's been about over a week or so since I ate my last meal and nobody knows at all. I'm laying in bed looking at pictures of me and Dixie while having some tears down his face.

Noah: Damn I fucked up. *sad*

Noah gets out of bed and heads downstairs to the kitchen to get a cup of water. So far he hasn't had any more red bulls but once he goes back to work he will be drinking them again. While drinking his water he goes to his contacts on his phone and debates if he should try calling Dixie or not. Noah sighs and puts his phone on the counter then throws his cup at the wall. Markell is upstairs and hears the noise so he goes downstairs to check on him.

Markell: Hey Noah. Are you okay?
Noah: Not really. *bends over and picks up the glass off the floor*
Markell: What happened?
Noah: I made the biggest mistake in my life.
Markell: Please tell me you didn't cheat on Dixie?
Noah: No I didn't.
Markell: Ok good or I would have beat the shit out of you.
Noah: *says in a low voice* I broke up with Dixie.
Markell: *mad* WAIT? WHAT? TELL ME YOU DIDN'T?
Noah: I did *looks down* but I regret it so much.
Markell: After everything she has done for you this is how you repay her for it.
Noah: I wasn't thinking when I did it! I haven't spoken to her since.
Markell: You fucked up big time. You better just hope that she takes you back for being an idiot.
Noah: *sighs* I know. I've been myself lately.
Markell: You need to fix yourself and start eating again.
Noah: How did you know I wasn't eating?
Markell: I just know and everything me and Blake order something you don't want anything.
Noah: I just wanted to lose a few pounds that's it but then I haven't had an appetite.
Markell: Instead of breaking up with Dixie you should have told her what you're going through.
Noah: I know I'm going to explain I just don't know when.
Markell : You should do it sooner than later.
Noah: I will thanks.
Markell: If my girl ain't happy for her song release party tomorrow I know it's because of you.
Noah: Point taken.

Noah goes upstairs and gets ready because he plans to head over to Dixie's and try to make it up to her after breaking up with her for no reason. He just hopes that she will forgive him and they can try to get back together like they were before. Noah hopes to tell her what has been happening to him and not keep anything from her. He's just afraid that Dixie might not take him back after what he did to her. He writes her a full-page letter to give to her while he's going to go to the store to pick up some flowers and some other things to apologize to her. He grabs his keys and phone then heads downstairs leaving the house.

He gets into his car and drives away going to the closest store by Dixie's apartment. After a bit, he parks into the store parking lot and locks his car. He goes inside the store and gets some of Dixie's favorite flowers with her favorite candy and a big stuffed teddy bear. He goes to the checkout and pays for all the stuff. He gets all the stuff and puts it in his car then drives to Dixie's apartment feeling anxious about what might happen. He listens to some music to try to calm him down feeling anxious. He pulls into the garage parking lot of her apartment complex and parks into a parking spot. He gets out of the car and grabs the letter he wrote and the stuff he got at the store and heads up to her apartment floor and walks to her apartment. He knocks on Dixie's door and waits.

(With Dixie)

Dixie is on the couch on her laptop doing some work that she needs to catch up on until she hears a knock on her door. She closes her laptop and puts it on her coffee table then gets up going to her door. She opens up her door and sees Noah there while holding the big stuffed teddy bear.

Dixie: *surprised* Noah? What are you doing here?
Noah: I wanted to come and talk.
Dixie: Come on in. *moves out of the way for him to come inside*

Dixie closes the door behind him after he walks inside and they are both feeling anxious about how this conversation is going to go between them...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry, I haven't posted I had family out of town come for a bit so I was busy. But hopefully, I can post normal again. What do you think will happen between Noah & Dixie? Will they get back together? Stay tuned to find out what happens next!