12

Liked by dixiedamelio, Noahbeck, joshrichards and 2,345,000 others TikTokroom: It's official Dixie and Noah announced that they are officially dating! Congrats you two

TikTokroom: It's official Dixie and Noah announced that they are officially dating! Congrats you two. ❤️
Comments:
Joshrichards: Ay congrats to my friends!
Brycehall: Took him long enough 😂
Noah liked Bryce's comment.
Noah: Says the guy who took forever to ask Addison to be your girlfriend. ^
Bryce has liked Noah's reply.
Addison has liked Noah's reply to Bryce's comment.
Addison: I'm so happy for them! ❤️
Noah and Dixie has liked Addison's comment.
Doahnews: Best news ever in my life.
Dixielover: He better treat her right.
Noah: I will forever and always. ^
Hater: Worst couple ever.
User124: Who gets together with somebody who is friends with her ex boyfriend that's breaking bro code tf.
Curtis: My faves!
Noah: My forever and always.
Dixie: That's my boyfriend 🥰
Dixie and Noah both like each other's comments.
Heidi: I'm so happy
Marc: Glad she found someone who loves her so much.
Charlidamelio: Best couple I know plus I'm always the third wheel.
Noah and Dixie has liked Charli's comment.
Dixie: That is so true. 😂 ^
Loading more comments......

Noah's POV:
I'm currently over at Dixie's apartment we are going out to lunch together I'm scrolling through Instagram while waiting for Dixie since she's getting ready. I decided to go live on Instagram while I wait.
Noah: Hey guys! What's up? I haven't gone live on here in a minute.
Noah: I am at Dixie's. We plan on getting lunch together but she's getting ready.
Fans keep commenting congratulating him and Dixie.
Noah: Thank you guys for the positive feedback on me and Dixie.
Dixie: *peeks into the live* Hey guys!
Noah: That's my girlfriend guys. *smiles*
Dixie: *smiles and goes back to getting ready*
Noah stays live for a little bit until Dixie is ready to go. Noah ends the live and he grabs his wallet and keys then they walk to his car and head to lunch together then after go shopping with each other and just spend the day together. If though Noah's ex Jessica keeps commenting under Noah's post and Dixie's.
Dixie is not having it when she sees Jessica commenting things and she's trying so hard not to show that she is annoyed about it.

———————————————————————-
Happy 7 months of Doah! Decided to upload a new chapter in honor. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also this girl Jessica is going to be a problem for Dixie and Noah but also will cause drama in their relationship.