24

Dixie is with the doctor telling her an update on Noah.

Dr. Smith: Well he's going to make a full recovery it is going to take some time since the bullet was by his heart. He's very lucky that he didn't have it worse. He's stable and sleeping at the moment but you can go and see him now.
Dixie: *sighs in relief* Oh thank god, thank you, doctor.
Dr. Smith: A nurse will check on him later. *walks away*

Dixie heads to Noah's room and closes the door quietly and sits in a chair next to Noah and holds his hand while letting go of a few tears of hers. Dixie looks at him knowing that he's going to be okay and puts her head down.

Dixie: This is all my fault *whispers to herself repeatedly*

After about five minutes Noah slowly wakes up and grips onto Dixie's hand. Dixie picks up her head with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Noah: It's not your fault. *in a weak voice*
Dixie: Yes it is I was the one that should have been shot not you. The bullet was meant for me only.
Noah: I didn't want to see you hurt even more I don't know how to survive without you if you got shot and didn't make it.
Dixie: For me to see you in pain that broke my heart knowing I could never see the love of my life again after saving my life.
Noah: I'm here and you are stuck with me forever. *wipes her tears*
Dixie: I love you so much.
Noah: I love you more.
Dixie: Are you in pain? Should I get the nurse?
Noah: I'm fine I just want to spend time with you I haven't seen you, kissed you, cuddle with you for almost a week.
Dixie: It was miserable for me too babe.
Noah: I'm just glad you are safe now.
Dixie: Because of you *leans over and kisses him softly*
Noah: *kisses back*
Dixie: Do you want something to eat?
Noah: Maybe later.
Dixie: *nods*
Noah: Did the doctors check you out?
Dixie: No, I'm fine *fake smiles*
Noah: You should let the doctors to check you out.
Dixie: I said that I'm fine.
Noah: Babe, I'm just worried.
Dixie: *sighs* I know I'm sorry I still have fresh memories from what happened.
Noah: It's okay.
Dixie: I'm going to call my parents and let them know you're okay.
Noah: Okay don't take too long.
Dixie: I won't *smiles and leaves the room*

Dixie is outside of the room and calls her parents to let them know that Noah is awake and that he is going to make a full recovery. Her parents were relieved and Dixie told them that she was going to spend the night at the hospital with Noah and told them that she loved them. After she heads back into the room and sits back in the chair.

Dixie: They told me to tell you that they are happy that you're okay.
Noah: I'm glad that I'm okay.
Dixie: Me too. *nervous to tell him that she got raped*

They talk more for a little bit and Noah falls asleep and Dixie falls asleep in the chair a little bit after Noah does. It's halfway through the night and Dixie is having a nightmare and she says in her sleep no, get away from me don't touch me. After a couple of minutes Noah wakes up to see Dixie having a nightmare and he wakes her up. Dixie wakes up sweating and starts to cry.

Noah: What's wrong?
Dixie: A nightmare of what happened to me.
Noah: *touches her hand*
Dixie: *jumps from the touch of his hand* it's okay.
Noah: Babe are you scared of me?
Dixie: Of course not.
Noah: Why did you jump from my touch?
Dixie: It's just my nightmare.
Noah: Tell me what's wrong.
Dixie: You won't love me the same anymore.
Noah: Of course I will.
Dixie: *takes a deep breath* Before you came to the warehouse I was raped and I hated every minute of it. *cries more and can't look at him*
Noah: Bubba...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Noah's okay but what will his reaction be to Dixie telling him that she was raped.