32

Dixie and Noah wake up around six in the morning because Noah's flight leaves around eight in the morning. Dixie gets up from the bed and uses the bathroom and gets ready. Noah gets up and puts all his backpack and carries it on by the door. Dixie changes her outfit and does her hair into a bun with no makeup. She walks out of the bathroom and he uses the bathroom to fix his hair and change into his outfit.

Dixie's outfit:

Dixie's Hairstyle:

Dixie's Hairstyle:

Noah's Outfit:

After a few minutes, Noah walks out of the bathroom and goes to Dixie giving her the t-shirt he wore before, and made sure to spray extra of his cologne for her so when he's gone she can wear it

Noah: Here you go, baby. *gives her his shirt*
Dixie: *smiles* Thank you!
Noah: Of course my love.
Dixie: I thought you would forget.
Noah: Well I didn't *pecks her lips*
Dixie: I'm going to miss you so much.
Noah: I'm going to miss you even more.
Dixie: It'll be okay. These five days will go by fast.
Noah: They will. And you look absolutely gorgeous.
Dixie: *blushes*
Noah: Aw, plus I love when you wear no makeup.
Dixie: I know you do plus I'm taking in the last day of no makeup because I have to do a full face of makeup for the next five days.
Noah: That's good. But you look perfect either way.
Dixie: Babe stop making me blush.
Noah: We should get going and if we want to get breakfast before dropping me off at the airport.
Dixie: Okay.

Dixie turns off all the lights and tells Noah she'll clean later after she drops him off cause he was going to before he left. Dixie grabs her purse and keys and walks over to his bags and about to pick up his bags but Noah stops her.

Noah: I got it, baby.
Dixie: I wanted to help you.
Noah: I know but it's okay I got it.

They head downstairs into her car and Noah puts his bags in the back and he opens the door for Dixie then goes to the passenger side and gets it in. Dixie starts to drive and she goes to this bagel place and she gets two bagels for her and Noah. They enjoy their breakfast but didn't want Noah to be late for his flight so they ate it in the car and after she drives him to the airport and about 15 minutes she gets to the airport and they both get out of the car.

Dixie: Well, I hope you have a great flight, my love.
Noah: I'll call you when I get to my hotel but I'll text you when I land.
Dixie: Okay, *trying to hold back in her tears*
Noah: *puts his bags down on the side* come here, baby.
Dixie: *hugs him tightly*
Noah: *hugs back* I'll text you every day and FaceTime you when I can.
Dixie: I know but we normally see each other every day.
Noah: It'll go by fast
Dixie: *nods and one tear rolls down her cheek*
Noah: *puts his hand on her cheek and gives her a long kiss*
Dixie: *kisses back and enjoys the moment*
Noah: *slowly pulls away* I love you so much.
Dixie: I love you too.
Noah: I'll see you in five days. But I promise I'll call and text every single day.
Dixie: I'll see you soon

She watches him walk into the airport and she takes a deep breath and goes back into the car and drives off. She decides to get a coffee at Starbucks. She goes inside and orders her coffee and when she walks back to her car with her coffee she looks to the side and sees Griffin. She hurries up to her car and unlocks it with her key. But she's too late and Griffin takes away her keys.

Dixie: Please leave me alone.
Griffin: I'm not sure if I can do that.
Dixie: I don't want to get in trouble.
Griffin: I've already got into trouble because of you and my dad you little bitch.
Dixie: I just want to be left alone.
Griffin: I just want revenge for what you and Noah did to me and my dad.
Dixie: You guys deserved it *spits on him*
Griffin: *slaps her a few times on her cheek*
Dixie: *holds her cheek*
Griffin: Just watch your back bitch *gives her back her keys and leaves*

Dixie gets in the car and still holding her cheek and tears start to fall down her face but she drives back to her apartment and she's glad she didn't have any work for the day because she knows she's going to have a big bruise on her cheek.

She goes inside her apartment and locks the door and lays on the couch and cries while terrified at what Griffin can do to her.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. More drama is going to be coming so be prepared