15

Dixie and Addison met up with Charli, Avani and Madi for a girls day. Even though Dixie didn't want to go out she thought that she really needs a girls day even though what's happening with her and Noah currently. She's just worried about the paparazzi finding them. They met up at the mall and Dixie checks her phone and sees over 200 messages from Noah and almost 500 missed calls from him. She feels bad but at the same time she's more hurt than anything else. Dixie and the girls go shopping at the mall and they leave after a few hours of shopping. They head to lunch and of course the paparazzi spots them and starts to follow them asking questions.

Paparazzi: Dixie what's going on with you and Noah?
Dixie: *ignores them and walks faster with the other girls*
Paparazzi: Are you guys still dating?
Charli: Can you guys please leave us alone she doesn't want to talk.

Paparazzi filmed them for a few seconds then leaves. Dixie started to tear up and the paparazzi caught that on camera. They go to Catch LA for lunch. They head inside to their table.

Dixie: I'm going to use the bathroom. *heads to the bathroom to fix her makeup*
The Girls: Okay.

Dixie: *fixes up her makeup then heads back to the table*

Dixie sits at the table next to Charli.

Madi: Don't look now but the sway boys are here with Noah.
Dixie: It's okay as long as I don't make eye contact with Noah.
Avani: We can go somewhere else if you want.
Dixie: No, it's okay I don't want this day to be ruined.
The girls talk and enjoy their lunch and enjoy each other's company. But Dixie isn't really eating her food she's playing with it with her fork.

Noah's POV:
Me and the guys are taking a break from house hunting and we decided to go to lunch at Catch LA. We walked inside and I saw Charli,Avani, and Madi. I sat at the table with the guys. I looked around after a few minutes and I see Dixie walking to the table with Charli and them.

Noah: *sighs*
Bryce: What's wrong dude?
Noah: Look to your right and the far table.
Bryce: *looks* oh..
Noah: Yeah *looks down*

The boys finish their lunch and Noah pays for their food and they walk to the exit to leave the restaurant. But right when they are walking the girls are also done and they start to walk to the exit too and they right next to each other. Bryce and Josh walks out first but the girls think they are taking too long.

Dixie: Excuse me. *walks in front of Noah and Kio and walks out of the restaurant fast*

Noah: *really wants to talk to her and chases after her* Wait!
Dixie: *turns back* What Noah?
Noah: I just really want to talk to you about what's happening.
Dixie: I don't need an explanation I know the truth you kissed your ex and she still loves you.
Noah: But I'm not in love with her I broke up with her for a reason.
Dixie: The thing that I'm really hurt by is that you knew that my last relationship I got cheated on and you went and cheated on me. *tearing up*
Noah: I would never bubs.
Dixie: I got to go *goes to the car and gets in but waits for the girls*
Madi: Noah I know she's mad at you but she still loves you and all she talked about it with us.
Noah: I'm just glad she has you guys. But I'm afraid that she's going to break up with me.
Madi: Just give her time.
Noah: *nods*
Madi: I shouldn't be telling you this but Dixie didn't even touch her food at lunch she was picking at it with her fork the entire time.
Noah: Thanks for letting me know but it's my fault.
Madi: You guys will work it out. But I got to go.

The rest of the girls get in the car and Dixie is in the passenger seat just crying her eyes out. Madi drives off and Dixie looks out the window and looks at Noah then turns away.

Dixie gets dropped off at her apartment. Right when she goes inside heads straight up to her bedroom and crawls into her bed and goes on her phone looking at pictures and videos of her and Noah all happy while crying. On the other hand Noah decides to go back to sway and tells the guys make a decision without me. He gets back crawls into his bed and does the same thing Dixie is doing looking at pics and vids of Dixie and him while tearing up.

Noah: *says to himself* I love her so much she's my life

After while Noah ends up falling asleep and Dixie is still in bed crying while looking at pictures and videos of her and Noah.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.