29

The next morning in Malibu Dixie walks up before Noah and she gets up putting on one of his shirts and walks out on the balcony with her phone so she can post her announcement about a new song coming out. She sits on the chair on the balcony and goes onto Instagram.
She finds the picture she wants and she posts it on her Instagram account.

Dixie's Instagram:

Liked by 2,345,000 peopleDixiedamelio: 🤠 1 Week 🤠 can you guess what it is? 🤔Comments: Addisonraee: YeehawHeidi:🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Caitlyn: Wow Markell: Yessss 😍😍 I can't wait for the queen to pop off

Dixiedamelio: 🤠 1 Week 🤠
can you guess what it is? 🤔
Comments:
Addisonraee: Yeehaw
Heidi:🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Caitlyn: Wow
Markell: Yessss 😍😍 I can't wait for the queen to pop off.
Doahsplanet: can't wait bestie
Doahnews: a new song?
Doahupdates: I seriously can't wait.
Loading more comments.....

She puts her phone down and watches the sunrise and after a little while, she feels two strong arms wrapped around her. She smiles just by the feeling of Noah's arms wrapped around her.

Dixie: Good morning handsome.
Noah: Morning Beautiful. *kisses her cheek*
Dixie: *smiles*
Noah: How long have you been up?
Dixie: Not that long I posted my countdown post for my announcement then I just watching the sunrise.
Noah: Your announcement for your new song?
Dixie: Yeah, that's the one.
Noah: I'm going to order us, breakfast baby.
Dixie: I'll be in there shortly babe.
Noah: *kisses her head and goes back inside their room they are staying at and orders room service*

Ten minutes later Dixie goes back inside and walks and sees that Noah is answering the door since room service just got delivered to their room. She closes the balcony door and locks it then goes and puts her hair up then sits on the couch. Noah brings the cart of their food closer to where they are going to sit. They enjoy their breakfast together and chatting away about stuff. After breakfast, Dixie is bending over looking for a swimsuit to wear since they are going to the beach and Noah walks out of the bathroom to see her bending over while she's not wearing any pants just his shirt and lace underwear.

Noah: That's a nice view not going to lie.
Dixie: *giggles*, of course, you would say that.
Noah: Well it's true.
Dixie: *finds a swimsuit and gets up* You are something else aren't you?
Noah: I'm just saying *goes over and kisses her neck*
Dixie: *closes her eyes and enjoys it* I thought we had to get ready for the beach.
Noah: The beach can wait. *lifts her up*
Dixie: *wraps her legs around his waist*
Noah: *carries her to the bed and lays her down and gets on top of her and continues on kissing her neck*
Dixie: *enjoys it and touches his hair*
Noah: *decides to leave a few hickeys on her neck*
Dixie: Noah...
Noah: I know you're enjoying it.
Dixie: I am I mean I do have the most sexiest boyfriend ever.
Noah: *smiles and kisses her*
Dixie: *kisses back*

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry, it's just a short chapter than my other ones. And I was too lazy to write about their dinner when they first got there.