11

Noah's POV:
Dixie has a shoot today for her new single that's coming out really soon I hope. It's a jam and a great song to listen I'm obsessed with it. We also posted our announcement online that we were dating and I was happy that it was finally out but I know how social media can be. I'm own my way to Dixie's shoot but I'm stopping at Starbucks to get her a coffee and to get me a drink as well. I saw that Jessica commented on Dixie's post and I know that later on Dixie will ask me who she is and why she commented on my post. She was my ex and I haven't spoken to her since we broke up a year and a half ago, so I don't know why she's commenting that she misses me. I get to Starbucks I order the drinks and pay then head to where the shoot is. After about 10 mins past Starbucks was where the shoot was so I turned to park. I paid for a parking ticket grabbed the drinks and headed inside the building. I enter the room and I see Dixie getting hair and makeup done and she absolutely looks gorgeous!

Noah: Here you go! *heads her the drink*
Dixie: Thank you! *smiles*
Noah: How many outfits do you have?
Dixie: I think 4 or 5.
Noah: Okay.
Dixie: You don't have to stay for the entire thing if you don't want to I won't force you to stay.
Noah: No it's okay I can stay for the whole thing. *smiles*
Dixie: Are you sure bubs?
Noah: Yes. *pecks her lips before the makeup artist puts lipstick on*
Dixie: *smiles*

The shoot lasts about three hours or so and Noah was getting behind the scenes and Instagram content for Dixie. But on the last outfit Noah was just watching what Dixie knows how to do best and Noah was so proud of Dixie on how much she has accomplished so far in life.
Noah throws away their empty Starbucks cups while Dixie changes into her normal clothes she came in. They leave the building and gets into Noah's car. Dixie puts on her seatbelt.
Dixie: Thank you for staying!
Noah: Of course babe.
Dixie: *smiles* Maybe we can get something to eat I'm starving.
Noah: Yeah, what do you want to get?
Dixie; chipotle!!
Noah: *laughs* Of course you wanted that but we can.
Dixie: Thanks bun!
Noah: *drives to chipotle*
Dixie: *checks out the content Noah got for her on her phone*
Noah: *parks in the parking lot and turns off the car while he goes to order what Dixie wants and what he wants*
Dixie: *waits in the car for Noah and posts some pics on her Instagram story*
Noah: *gets the food and goes back to the car and gets in*
Dixie: *grabs the bag for him and the drinks* I'll repay you.
Noah: No don't worry about it.
Dixie: Fine *sighs*
They drive back to Dixie's apartment and goes up to her apartment floor and unlocks her door and goes inside with Noah. They sit on the barstools and eat their food and enjoy each other's company.
After Dixie goes to shower and take off her makeup.
Dixie comes back In something comfy and watches a movie with Noah until they both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hope you guys liked. This is an actual chapter for you guys.