25

Dixie told Noah that she got raped and now she is crying and can't look at him.

Noah: Bubba...
Dixie: I'm sorry.
Noah: For what?
Dixie: You're not going to love me the same anymore because somebody else touched my body.
Noah: I will always love you no matter what. I'll never stop falling in love with you.
Dixie: You're not going to leave me?
Noah: Of course not *rubs her hand*
Dixie: *wipes some of her tears*
Noah: If it's okay can I ask who did it to you? Was it Griffin's dad?
Dixie: *shakes her head* It was Griffin.
Noah: I beat the shit out of him when I get out of this stupid hospital.
Dixie: No you're not you just took a bullet for me I am not going to let you get hurt again because of me.
Noah: I just want to protect you.
Dixie: I know you do but I don't want you to get hurt again. Promise me you won't plus they are both gone.
Noah: I'm sorry you went through all that. It's my fault I should have gotten the ice and you could have stayed in the apartment.
Dixie: The thing that matters is that we are both alive.
Noah: You're right.

Dixie gets up and kisses his cheek then pecks his lips and moves his hair out of his face.

Dixie: Go back to sleep since I woke you up. It's only four in the morning bubba.
Noah: Come lay with me I missed you in my arms.

Dixie lays in the hospital bed with Noah and tries to be careful and not touch his wound or make him in pain. Noah wraps his arms around her and Dixie lays her head on his shoulder and they both fall asleep together. Knowing that they are both safe and together again.

The Next Morning:
Dixie wakes up before Noah and she goes on Noah's phone since she lost her phone and she logs in to her Instagram account and she's a lot of prayers for her and her family when she went missing and she decides to post on her Instagram story to let people know that she's okay.

Dixie's Instagram story

I'm okay thank you guys for all the prayers and the love currently in the hospital by Noah's side I love you guys will be back soon

I'm okay thank you guys for all the prayers and the love currently in the hospital by Noah's side I love you guys will be back soon. 🤍
Seen by 2,345,890 people

She puts Noah's phone down and she just plays with his hair and watches him sleep knowing they could have both lost each other. After about 15 minutes he wakes up and looks at Dixie.

Dixie: Good morning.
Noah: Good morning love.
Dixie: How you'd sleep?
Noah: Good
Dixie: My parents are going to be coming to see you and bring us food because the hospital food is not that great.
Noah: True that.

The nurse comes in and checks on Noah making sure everything is okay and the nurse tells him that he could leave tonight.

Dixie: Yay you get to go home soon.
Noah: I can't wait.
Dixie: Me neither.
Noah: Bubba.. you know you have to tell your parents that you got raped.
Dixie: I'm just scared of their reactions *looks down*

Right after she says that her parents walk in and are confused because they heard Dixie saying she's scared of their reactions.

Heidi: Scared of what?
Marc: Yeah why did you say that?
Dixie: No reason.
Marc: You could tell us.
Dixie: I can't I'm sorry.

Dixie gets up from the hospital bed and she rans out of the room and out of the hospital getting away from her parents.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Dixie is scared of her parent's reaction to her being raped. Will she come back to the hospital or not?