35

It's the next morning and Noah went back to Sway because he had some things to take care of and Dixie has a busy day today with two photoshoots and a meeting she has to attend to. This will be the first time they won't see each other all day in almost a week because they've been together all week.

Dixie goes to the bathroom to see her bruise slowly smaller than last night which is good because she has a lot of photoshoots the next couple of days. She puts her hair up into a ponytail and changes into a comfy outfit because she has to go to the photo shoot location and have her makeup artist and her outfits are there she has to change into.

Dixie's Outfit:

She grabs the things she needs to take with her and she locks her apartment door and heads to her car

She grabs the things she needs to take with her and she locks her apartment door and heads to her car. She drives off and first, she heads to get some coffee for the long day she is going to have today. She gets some coffee for her makeup artist and Charli because this photoshoot is with her and Charli for their clothing brand social tourist that will be coming out super soon.

Back with Noah:

He meets Bryce, Blake, and Josh at the gym so they can all work out together like in old times. Noah hasn't worked out with them in over a week because he's been staying the night at Dixie at her apartment.

Noah: What's up boys?
Bryce: There is the simp finally working out with us.
Noah: I had to be there for Dixie after everything that has happened with her in the last couple of weeks.
Blake: How is she doing?
Noah: She's doing the best she can after what has happened to her I just wanted to be there for her in case she does something that I won't be able to forgive myself for.
Josh: Like what?
Noah: When I got to her apartment yesterday after they took Griffin she was saying some stuff to her dad about not being loved and she doesn't deserve anyone and that she doesn't deserve to be alive and that she wants to be gone in the world.
Bryce: Have you talked to her about it?
Noah: No, I acted like I didn't hear what she said.
Josh: Things will get better man.
Noah: Thank you.
Bryce: We also heard that Griffin got shot and died is that true?
Noah: Yeah, the officer called and said that he was trying to escape and had a gun and he wouldn't stop so they had no choice but to shot.
Josh: Damn.
Noah: Anyways, let's work out.
Bryce: Let's get it.

Noah works out with the boys for about an hour and a half doing different workouts the whole time they were there. This is a good way for Noah to just forget what has happened that last couple of days.

Back With Dixie:

She is at the location where the photoshoot will be and she and Charli are sitting down getting their makeup done and Dixie is on Instagram while she's getting her makeup done and her hair done same with Charli. Dixie picks out a picture to post on Instagram to promote her new song that will be coming out soon.

Dixie's Post:

Liked by 3,456,890 people Dixiedamelio: FUCKBOY IN TWO DAYS!!! Comments: Addisonraee: Yes Girl!! 🔥🔥Dixie has liked Addison's comment

Dixiedamelio: FUCKBOY IN TWO DAYS!!!
Comments:
Addisonraee: Yes Girl!! 🔥🔥
Dixie has liked Addison's comment.
Charlidamelio: Can't wait for the world to hear this song! I'm so happy for you.
Dixie liked Charli's comment.
Hater: Is this song about Noah because he is totally a fuck boy?
Doah: Noah is not one I bet it's about her past relationships. ^^
Noahbeck: I'm so proud of you baby to keep up the good work my love. 🥰🥺
Dixie has liked Noah's comment.
Loading more comments.....

Dixie's Instagram story:

Seen by 2,560,446 people You guys are so talented wtf 😫

You guys are so talented wtf 😫

After she posts them Dixie goes into the dressing room and changes into the first outfit they have to and she comes out and Charli goes in to change as well after her.

Dixie: These are the next comfy sweatpants I've ever worn.
Charli: I know I want to wear them all the time.
Dixie: I can't wait until we launch this I'm so excited.
Charli: Me too. But can I ask you something?
Dixie: Yeah go ahead.
Charli: Was that bruise you came in with was that from Noah?
Dixie: *gets upset* I can't believe you will think that Noah is not like that. Why would you ask that?
Charli: I don't know I thought maybe he got mad or something.
Dixie: No, it's not from him!! I can't believe you think that low of him I thought you liked him with how he is around you. He thinks of you as a little sister.
Charli: I'm sorry.
Dixie: Just save it let's just get this photoshoot over with so I can leave and don't have to look at you. *mad*
Charli: *sighs*

They do the photoshoot and Dixie isn't in the best mood while doing the photoshoot because of what Charli said but she just wants to leave already. This is the first time Charli doubted Noah and Dixie didn't like it because Noah is a sweetheart.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Happy 10 Months to Doah!!!! Even though they won't be posting about their relationship on social media for a bit but I think it's good for them. I'm just glad they are still together but keeping their relationship offline for a little bit.