28

It's been about two weeks since what happened to Dixie and since Noah got shot. They are doing amazing they are better than ever and the happiest. It is their six-month anniversary together. Noah surprised her with a trip to Malibu. And if you know that's where it all started for them they would go on dates there a lot and that's where he asked her to be his girlfriend. Noah knew Dixie needed some time away from work and so did he. They are currently driving up to Malibu for the weekend.

Dixie: Baby where are we going?
Noah: You'll just have to wait and see plus you love this place. *has his hand on her thigh*
Dixie: *pouts* Are we almost there?
Noah: Yes my love.
Dixie: Can you believe it's been six months together already?
Noah: Time flies when you're madly in love.
Dixie: *smiles and leans over to kiss his cheek*
Noah: I love you.
Dixie: I love you more.
Noah: That's impossible.
After about 30 minutes they get to the beach house in Malibu the same one that they rented out when he asked her to be his girlfriend.
Dixie: Babe, is this the same one we stayed out six months ago?
Noah: Yep, I know you probably wanted to go somewhere else romantic but I hope you like it.
Dixie: This is perfect I love it. *smiles*
Noah: *opens her car door for her then gets their bags out of the car*
Dixie: Here let me help.
Noah: No I got it.

Dixie and Noah head into the beach house and he puts their bags down and Dixie sees roses all over her favorite flowers on the table with a note and a box of chocolate.

Dixie: *goes over to Noah and kisses him*
Noah: *kisses back*
Dixie: Thank you. You're just a hopeless romantic *smiles*
Noah: Well, I am since I've met you *wraps his arms around her*
Dixie: *wraps her arms around him*
Noah: Happy Six Months Baby. To many more.
Dixie: *smiles* I wouldn't change it for the world.

It's been a little bit and Dixie decided to take a little nap before they head out for dinner. Noah watches her sleep since they are on the couch and Dixie's head is on his lap. He decides to post on his Instagram for their six months.

Noah's Instagram (multiple posts in one)

Liked by 2,345,890 people

Noahbeck: I love you so much dixie jane d'amelio.. thank you for being my other half, a partner in crime, etc. the list goes on. 6 months w u and I can't wait for many many many more 🤍

Comments:
Addisonraee: Why can't Bryce write captions like this for me for our anniversary?
Brycehall: Note taken baby ^
Doahnews: 🥺😭
Noah has liked doahnews's comment.
User123: Almost a year 🥰
Tatum: Glad you found someone who makes you happy.
Dixiedamelio: I love you endlessly ❤️
Noah has liked Dixie's comment.
Loading more comments....

Noah puts his phone down and plays with Dixie's hair while she sleeps. After a good 30 minutes after she wakes up and they start to get ready to head out for dinner and celebrate their anniversary. They are madly in love with each other.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Happy 9 MONTHS TO DOAH. I can't believe it's almost a year that's crazy. Had to do a happy chapter after all those sad ones I did lol. Also, in the story, it's been six months of doah just wanted to make that clear.