17

Dixie and Noah are at her apartment talking and trying to work things out.

Noah: Bubs, why would you starve yourself?
Dixie: *whispers and can't look at him* I thought I wasn't good enough for you that's why I thought you went to your ex.
Noah: *touches her chin to make her look at him* You are absolutely perfect and beautiful just the way you are. I will always love you no matter what happens. You don't need to stop eating just to look perfect. You already look perfect beautiful stunning as always.
Dixie: *wipes her tears* I'm sorry!
Noah: It's okay. Just don't do it again. I can feel your bones with my arms wrapped around you.
Dixie: I promise I won't.
Noah: *kisses her head and wipes the rest of her tears* I'm going to make you something to eat.
Dixie: Okay. *gets off his lap and sits where she was sitting before*
Noah: *gets up and goes into the kitchen*
Dixie: *sighs and grabs her phone*
Noah: *makes some chicken with some veggies and rice*
Dixie: *checks her social media since she hasn't been active for days*
Noah: *making the food*
Dixie: *after a few minutes gets up and goes into the kitchen and sits on the counter*
Noah: *grabs a plate and the food is almost done*
Dixie: What were you doing while we didn't talk?
Noah: Work out, hanging with the guys, looking for houses with sway.
Dixie: Sounds like fun.
Noah: Yeah, but I was missing you like crazy, going insane because I wanted to call and text you.
Dixie: I did too.

Noah finishes cooking the food and he goes over to Dixie with the plate and she's about to grab it but Noah feeds her the food. Noah feed her and she ate most of it because she was actually hungry but just didn't want to eat at all.

Dixie: Thank you bubs.
Noah: You're welcome. *puts the plate down and pecks her lips*
Dixie: *pouts* I wanted a real kiss since I haven't gotten one for a week.
Noah: *chuckles and kisses her*
Dixie: *kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck*
Noah: *picks her up and carries her to the couch and lays her down on the couch while still kissing her*
Dixie: *kissing him and touches his hair*
Noah: *hovering over her kissing*

Noah and Dixie make out for awhile and now they are cuddling on her bed while he's taking a nap also Noah gave her three hickeys on her neck*

Dixie's Story:

Cutie 🥰Seen by 3,456,890 people

Cutie 🥰
Seen by 3,456,890 people.

Dixie replies back to a few texts then puts her phone down and cuddles up with Noah putting a blanket on then slowly starts to fall asleep.

((Many Hours Later))

Dixie and Noah are both awake from their naps . Dixie gets up to use the bathroom and while she's in there she sees the hickeys.

Dixie: NOAH!
Noah: *runs to the bathroom* what bubs?
Dixie: You gave me all these hickeys.
Noah: Well I missed my girl so I had to do something. *smirks*
Dixie: You're crazy *smiles*
Noah: I'm crazy for you.
Dixie: That is so cheesy.

They watch a movie together and order food and they both called their parents telling them they worked everything out with each other.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Dixie and Noah are on better terms now.