13

Dixie's POV:
I get back to my apartment after having lunch and went shopping with Noah. I give him a goodbye kiss and tells him that I love him and I go into the building and goes up to her apartment floor. I'm kinda annoyed about the fact that he still hasn't said anything to me about his ex Jessica commenting shit on his posts and stuff. I've kept my mouth shut for so long but I don't know how much longer I can do so. I'm just so frustrated does she not know that he has moved on from her and is happy being with me. I go inside my apartment and puts the shopping bags down on the floor also takes off my shoes. I go upstairs and chill for a bit and tries to get my mind off things.

((Back to Noah))
After Noah drops off Dixie he goes back to sway but when he gets there he is going to be surprised from who is going to be there. He pulls up in the driveway and sees a car that he hasn't seen in forever but remembers who it belongs to. He thinks to himself damn not now when I'm so happy. He gets out of his car locks it and heads inside seeing his ex Jessica in the living room with Bryce and the guys.

Noah: Jessica what are you doing?
Jessica: I missed you and wanted to see you.
Noah: Well remember we were going to forget about each other.
Jessica: I don't remember.
Noah: I'm currently happy in my relationship.
Jessica: I think that you missed me too.
Noah: We're over.
Jessica: *goes over to him and puts her arms around his neck and touches his hair like she used too*
Noah: *moves her hands* don't.
Jessica: Just admit that you still love *tries to kiss him*
Noah: I don't love you!
Jessica: *kisses him*

Addison is at sway to hang out with Bryce since they are dating. Addison gets a FaceTime call from Dixie and answers. Dixie talks to Addison until Addison heads into the kitchen and Dixie hears Noah and Jessica and sees them.
Addison: *in the kitchen at sway on FaceTime with Dixie* What are doing tonight?
Dixie: I don't know I'll probably watch a movie or som... *stops in the middle of the sentence cause she sees Noah and Jessica on the side of where Addison is*
Addison: hey are you okay?
Dixie: Who is that?
Addison: Noah and Jessica she showed up when he got him I don't know what's happening though.
Dixie sees Jessica kiss him and Noah not pulling away. Dixie starts to get tears in her eyes.
Dixie: Look I'm going to go *before Addison says anything else she hangs up*
Addison: *mad* NOAH!!! You are so dead. *goes over to Noah and gets ready to hit him*
Bryce: *sees Addison and runs to pick her up before she does anything*
Jessica: *pulls away* what is your problem?
Addison: *trying to get out of Bryce's arms* the fact that you kissed my best friend's boyfriend you are so died.
Noah: Wait, please tell me you don't tell Dixie?
Addison: I didn't have to I was on FaceTime with her and she saw it with her own eyes!
Noah: Shit! *gets the bodyguard to make Jessica leave and runs upstairs to his room and tries calling Dixie*

Dixie isn't answering any of his calls or texts and Addison goes over to Dixie's place after she apologized to Bryce for leaving but will make it up to him. Addison and Dixie just cuddle each other in Dixie's bed while Dixie cries and Addison comforts her until Dixie falls asleep crying and Addison is worried but best friends are always there for each other no matter what.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I decided to add a little drama.