41

It's been a couple of days later since Noah found the pregnancy test in Dixie's bathroom. Noah doesn't know what to do or feel knowing that Dixie had kept from him for a whole week. Noah hasn't seen Dixie since that night and he hasn't called her or texted her since then. Dixie has not been leaving her apartment. She had canceled all her work for the week because she just wanted to lay in bed and cry all day knowing she hurt Noah's feelings. She hasn't talked to anyone since that night. Her parents are worried because Dixie hasn't come over to see them or called them. Heidi and Marc planned on going to see Dixie to see what was
wrong.

Dixie is laying under her covers with her curtains closed and in the dark. She's laying there until there's a knock on the door but she doesn't get up or anything she has no energy to get up or even to talk to anyone. Her parents waited for a bit until they knew that she wasn't going to open the door so Heidi got the spare key out of her purse Dixie had given her and they unlocked the door and walked in closing the front door.

Heidi: Dixie? Sweetie *walks into her bedroom*
Dixie: I don't want to talk *hiding under the covers*
Heidi: We're worried about you.
Dixie: *gets out of the blanket and sits up with red puffy eyes and messed up hair*
Heidi: Honey what's wrong?
Dixie: Everything *sad*
Marc: Talk to us.

The parents sit down on the edge of her bed and Dixie starts crying already.

Dixie: The night of the release party when we got back here we got into an argument. Remember when I told you guys that I might have been pregnant after Griffin raped me and I wasn't feeling so great afterward.
Heidi: Yeah.
Dixie: I had taken a test to make sure and I never told Noah that I wasn't feeling well and everything. So, that night he had found the pregnancy test and he had gotten mad because I kept it from him and he got even more upset when it had been a week since I took it and hadn't told him yet.
Marc: Why didn't you tell him sooner?
Dixie: I just didn't want him to feel more guilty knowing that he couldn't do anything to save me from being raped he still blames himself today for what happened and not getting there sooner. I just didn't want him to worry if I was pregnant with Griffin's baby since he had raped me.
Heidi: I take that as the test is negative.
Dixie: *nods and wipes her tears*
Marc: Have you tried calling him?
Dixie: Yeah but he's been ignoring my calls and texts I haven't heard from him since that night. I've been in bed since feeling miserable I kept this from him.
Heidi: He'll turn around. I know he will he loves you so much.
Dixie: I can't lose him I love him with my whole heart.
Marc: We know.

Her parents comfort her for a bit then they cleaned up her apartment a little bit and made her food and they stayed knowing that Dixie had eaten. She had thanked her parents for everything and said goodbye then they left leaving Dixie alone again.

(Back With Noah)

Noah is packing some clothes for a few days since his parents said they were going up to big bear for a few days. Noah thought that he needs this to clear his head after everything that as happened. He knew once he got back he would talk to Dixie and try to work things out. Well waiting for his parents to pick him up he decided to go on Twitter and announce that he's taking a small break.

Noah's Tweet:
Hey guys. I haven't been feeling my best the last couple of days and I'm going to be taking some time off social media. I hope you guys understand and I'll be back as soon as I can.

He went downstairs said goodbye to his roommates and his parents arrived and he put his bag in the trunk and gets in the car with them and headed off to Big Bear with his family.

Dixie had seen Noah's tweet and she sighed knowing she really hurt his feelings and she doesn't know what to do to make it up to him so she just laid in bed while listening to depressing music in her headphones and looking at the ceiling.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Will Noah forgive Dixie and let her explain or will they break up?