44

It's The Next Morning and Noah wanted to make breakfast for Dixie to make it up to her after accusing her when he found the pregnancy test. He knows they talked it out last night but showing that he loves her is his priority always. Dixie is still sleeping and Noah is in the kitchen making an omelet with some fruit and a glass of orange juice. He's cooking and he's shirtless and humming one of Dixie's unreleased songs. Dixie had waken up and smells the food and heads downstairs into the kitchen. Dixie goes up behind him and kisses his shoulder.

Noah: Morning baby!
Dixie: *smiles* morning.
Noah: I wanted to surprise you and bring you breakfast in bed.
Dixie: Well, I still appreciate you making breakfast it's thoughtful. *kisses his cheek*
Noah: Why don't you sit down it's almost done.
Dixie: You don't need any help?
Noah: No, I got it I'm almost done anyway, babe.
Dixie: Okay.

Dixie goes to sit at the kitchen island on the barstool. Noah makes their plates with the food he makes and gives Dixie her plate and puts his plate next to hers and puts their orange juice down. Noah sits next to Dixie.

Dixie: Thank you, my love. It looks delicious.
Noah: You're welcome baby.

Dixie and Noah eat their food together and talks about the plans they have for the day. Noah wanted to spend time with his family before they leave to go back to Arizona. Dixie agreed on going with him if that was okay because she wanted to see them and his family missed Dixie and wants to see her as well. After they finished eating they throw away the paper plate and washes the two cups they used for their juice.

Dixie: Are you sure? It's okay to go with you and hang with your family.
Noah: Yes, they love you and they kept talking about how they missed you and wants to see you.
Dixie: I just wanted to make sure I wasn't intruding.
Noah: You're not going to babe.
Dixie: Okay. I'll go get ready. Also thank you again for breakfast it was delicious. *pecks his lips*
Noah: Of course baby.

Dixie heads into her bedroom and gets ready for the day. She decides to just have her short hair and not put on any hair extensions. She puts on a light face of makeup. After styling her hair and makeup she heads into her closet and picks out an outfit. She decides to wear a pair of jeans with a crop top and Noah's flannel over it with some Air Force ones. After she's done she heads into the living room. Noah is ready and sitting on the couch on his phone watching TikToks.

Dixie: We can leave whenever I'm ready.
Noah: I'm just waiting for my mom to text me then we can go and meet up with them.
Dixie: Okay. *sits next to him*
Noah: You look cute with my flannel on. *smiles*
Dixie: Thank you. *smiles*

Dixie puts her head on his shoulder and watches TikToks with him while waiting for a text for Noah's mom to text so they can leave.

After about ten more minutes went by and Noah's mom texted and they leave Dixie's apartment and heads out to meet up with his family. They were going to spend the day at Six Flags and just have a fun day. When they got to Six Flags they had a hard time finding parking since it was a little busy but they finally found a spot to park and they get out of the car and makes sure it locks and they hold hands while heading to the entrance where his family is waiting for them.

They spend the day with Noah's family and having fun at Six Flags. Some fans saw Noah and Dixie so they asked for a picture. They spent most of the day at Six Flags and afterward they head to a restaurant to eat dinner. They have had a great day and they enjoy having dinner together and just having an amazing time with Noah's family.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also, it's Dixie and Noah's 1 Year  Anniversary! Decided to post a chapter after so long. I had to post for their 1 year. Can't believe it's been that long 🥺
They are so In love can't wait to see what's a head of them.