50

Dixie left Noah's right after he had broken up with her and started to act out on her which made her scared. When she left she had slammed the door behind her. She went home upset and cried her eyes out. She can't believe that he broke up with her when she did nothing wrong all she did was worry about him because that was her boyfriend. 

Once she gets back to her apartment she falls onto her couch and she just wants to lay there and not do anything. But she remembers that she has to post on Instagram about her new single that will be coming out called Psycho. So, she grabs her phone and posts on Instagram.

Dixie's IG post:

Liked by Charlidamelio, brycehall, and 1,055,306 others Dixiedamelio: PSYCHO OUT JULY 23rd 🤍Comments: Charlidamelio: This is my new favorite song! Dixie liked Charli's comment

Dixiedamelio: PSYCHO OUT JULY 23rd 🤍
Comments:
Charlidamelio: This is my new favorite song!
Dixie liked Charli's comment.
Heididamelio: Can't wait for people to hear this song sweetie.
Dixie liked Heidi's comment.
Dixielover: YAY IM SO EXCITED
Dixie liked Dixielover's comment.
Addisonraee: Can't wait.
Dixie liked Addison's comment.
Hater123: It probably sucks like all your other songs. LMAO
User234: Yes I was waiting for a new song from you.
Doahupdates: Can't wait.
Doahnews: Wait, where's Noah's like and comment? 😕
Doahnews: Did something happen with you and Noah?
User: I feel like this will be my favorite song from yours.
Loading more comments...

After Dixie liked a couple of comments she sees fans asking about her and Noah. She sighs puts her phone down and buries her head into the pillow and cries knowing that Noah doesn't love her anymore and how he made her so happy for the first time she's been in a while. She just lays there for hours and doesn't answer any texts or calls from anyone she just can't believe she got heartbroken by the love of her life after all this time.

Back with Noah:

After he broke up with Dixie he couldn't believe what he had just done and he regretted it after the second she had left his house. He puts his head on the counter and yells Fuck. Right after that Blake walks back inside the house.

Blake: Sorry bro I forgot something so I had to come back before going to Amelie's.
Noah: *doesn't say anything*
Blake: Are you okay?
Noah: *pulls his head up* I'm fine.
Blake: Where's Dixie?
Noah: She left we got into an argument.
Blake: Noah... Why?
Noah: It was a stupid argument but I did something bad that I regret with my whole heart.
Blake: What is it?
Noah: I got mad at Dixie for no reason and I might have broken up with her.
Blake: Dude, What's wrong with you. She's been there for you and you have been there for her.
Noah: I know I messed up! *runs his fingers through his hair*
Blake: I can't believe you. You messed up big time and you need to fix it.
Noah: I don't know how.
Blake: Well you better think of something. I'm not helping you.

Blake goes up to his room to grab Amelie's makeup she left over a couple of nights ago and goes back downstairs says goodbye to Noah and leaves to go see Amelie. Noah knows he messed up big time and doesn't know how to fix it. Also, to top everything off the worst thing he did to her was scare her from all the yelling and slamming on the counter and the refrigerator.

He goes back upstairs and lays down on his bed while laying his head down on one of his Dixie pillows he had gotten as a gift. He feels a couple of tears running down his face knowing he made a stupid mistake. Noah whispers to himself how can you be so stupid. He feels awful for the way he acted during the situation he didn't mean to yell at her or break up with her that wasn't his intention but he did it anyway for some reason.

With Dixie, she finally got off the couch to go to the bathroom. She looks for anything sharp she can use. She finds a razor and sits on the floor pulling up her sleeves. She makes cuts on her wrists trying to take away the pain she has had since Noah broke up with her. After she cuts her wrists she makes cuts on her thighs and for each cut, she thinks why Noah broke up with her like, he fell out of love with her, he could find someone way better than her, he doesn't want to be with a girl who has mental health problems and so on...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I wrote a couple of chapters today, should I post a double upload today. Will Noah make it up to Dixie somehow? Stay tuned to find out what happens next!