39

Charli gets mad and storms up to her room slamming the door and Dixie sighs.

Dixie: I'll talk to her.
Heidi: Are you sure?
Dixie: Yeah, I have to talk to her at some point anyway.
Marc: Okay, good luck sweetie.
Noah: I'll be with your parents.
Dixie: Okay *kisses Noah's cheek*

Dixie heads up the stairs and walks to Charli's room knocks on the door but Dixie hears Charli saying leave me alone I don't want to talk.

Dixie: Charli it's Dixie. Can we talk?
Charli: *sighs and opens her door then walks back to her bed*
Dixie: *walks in* I know that you are sorry for what you said the other day.
Charli: But you haven't returned any of my texts or calls not even talked to me when you guys got here.
Dixie: I know I've been busy and I just needed some time to think.
Charli: I am truly deeply sorry for what I said. I don't know what came over me to ask that. I know Noah treats you right I mean he loves you with all his heart.
Dixie: If I'm being honest when you asked me that I felt hurt knowing that my sister would ask me a question like that. I know you are just looking out for me but that's my job you are my little sister that I love so much. I don't want anything bad to happen to you and I know you feel the same way about me. After I got kidnapped everyone wants to make sure I'm okay.
Charli: *wipes her tears* I just don't like seeing you hurt. I didn't know that Griffin came back and tried to rape you again or slapped you. But I should have never jumped to conclusions thinking it was Noah.
Dixie: Everyone jumps to conclusions in their life I know I have. I want you to know that if you are having a doubt or anything on your mind you can tell me and I promise you that we will work it out and not let it escalate like it did this time.
Charli: Okay. I am sorry again.
Dixie: I forgive you. I could never stay mad at you I love you and you are my sister after all.
Charli: I love you too.

Dixie and Charli hug it out and Charli fixes her hair and makeup since she's going to join the Fuckboy release party. They both head downstairs holding hands.

Heidi: Is everything okay between you guys now?
Charli: Yes. We made up.
Marc: Good *smiles*
Charli: Also, I'm sorry mom and dad for yelling and slamming my door.
Heidi: It's an okay sweetie.
Noah: I'm glad you guys made up. *kisses Dixie's cheek*
Charli: Um, Noah can I talk to you for a second?
Noah: Yeah, of course.

Noah and Charli walk into the living room since they were in the kitchen with everyone.

Noah: What's up?
Charli: I just wanted to apologize to you for what I said. I know you're not the type to be abusive I just don't like seeing my sister hurt. But I know you mean everything to her and you are a sweetheart to her.
Noah: Apologize accepted. Also, I appreciate it saying that it means a lot. I want you to know that I will always protect Dixie for the rest of my life. I love her so damn much.
Charli: I know you do and I'm glad she found true love. I'm glad it was you.
Noah: *smiles* I'm glad too. I want you to know that I consider you as my sister. I want nothing but the best for you and you can always talk to me if you need to.
Charli: Thank you. I look up to you as my big brother.
Noah: I imagine myself marrying Dixie one day.
Charli: *smiles* You are the perfect match for her.

Noah and Charli hug afterward then walks back into the kitchen with the parents and Dixie.

Charli: Can I help with anything before the guests get here?
Heidi: You can help me put the food on the table and drinks.
Charli: Okay

Heidi and Charli get stuff ready before the rest of the guests get here. Marc is in the movie room getting it set up in there to watch the Fuckboy music video when it comes out and the song.

Noah: You okay baby?
Dixie: Yeah, I'm just glad me and Charli made up.
Noah: I knew you guys would I mean you are sisters.
Dixie: I'm glad you guys made up too.
Noah: Me too.
Noah: *hugs her from behind*
Dixie: I love you.
Noah: I love you more.

Dixie smiles and Noah kisses her cheek then they all help to get stuff ready and after a while, more guests get there like Madi, Avani, Chase, Bryant, and many more of their friends to support Dixie and her music career. They all say hi to each other and once it gets closer to the premiere they all head into the movie theater room in the house and gets ready for Dixie's new song Fuckboy to come out with the music video.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I was supposed to post on the 16th but I was busy than on the 17th but it was my 19th birthday. Will be posting a couple of chapters in a row later on so stay tuned!