19

After a long day for Dixie having photoshoot and other press stuff she finally got home. Her mom had dropped her back off at her apartment complex. Dixie goes up to her floor she lives on and goes inside her apartment seeing Noah on her couch watching tv waiting for her.

Dixie: I'm surprised to see you here. *puts her purse and jacket down*
Noah: I wanted to see you.
Dixie: Right because you missed me all day.
Noah: Yeah.
Dixie: *goes into the kitchen*
Noah: Why are you acting so weird? *gets up*
Dixie: Just how my boyfriend told my mom that I was starving myself when we didn't talk for a week.
Noah: Oh, about that she wanted to know how you were during the week I couldn't lie to your mom Dixie.
Dixie: You could have just let me tell her at my own time. It's not like I'm still not eating.
Noah: I know I should have but I'm sorry. She was glad to hear that you were eating now.
Dixie: I already told her that.
Noah: I'm sorry babe. *wraps his arms around her waist*
Dixie: Next time just ask me before.
Noah: Okay I will. *kisses her cheek*
Dixie: Also, you're just a simp.
Noah: Me, what about you and that post you posted earlier.
Dixie: *smiles* I wanted to let people know that you are still mine.
Noah: Always and forever baby.
Dixie: I'm going to order something to eat do you want anything?
Noah: Sure.
Dixie: I'm craving Chinese food is that okay?
Noah: Yeah, sounds great to me.

Dixie orders food for the both of them and while they wait for their food they decide to go live on Instagram and talk to their fans.

Dixie: Hey guys! Me and Noah are waiting for our food to be delivered so ask us questions while we wait.
Noah: *reads a comment* He always spends the night at Dixie's they should move in together.
Dixie: That is true he spends the night here every single night but I think it's cute plus he's a major simp guys.

User123: Why didn't you guys post together for a whole week?
Noah: We're not really comfortable with saying the full story on why but let's just say we had a disagreement and things got out of hand for a little bit.
Dixie: But, we are back stronger then ever *holds his hand*
Addison comments: my favorite couple.
Dixie: Says the one that's dating Bryce *smirks*

They answer some more questions while being all lovey dovey with each other. Once their food gets there they end the live and Noah gets the food from outside. They sit on the couch and puts on Netflix while they eat their food. Dixie was out of ice and she tells Noah she's getting ice because you have to get it on the top floor of the apartment complex. She starts to head to get ice and goes into the elevator and there's a creepy guy in there.

She gets off at the floor she needs to but the guy keeps following her. She doesn't know this guy or what he wants and she tries to get the ice as fast as possible. But before she knows it the guy covers her mouth which makes Dixie drop the ice bucket to the floor and the creep takes her away and leaves the apartment building making Dixie get into his car and he drives off with her in the backseat tied up and with her scared to death.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! What do you think is going to happen to Dixie?