38

Dixie was on set for a special project she's working on and she can't wait to let her fans know what she has been working on lately. She still is reviving text messages and phone calls from Charli but she hasn't texted back or even accepted any of the calls when her sister is calling her. She knows that her sister was concerned but Noah has always been protected over Dixie and Charli knows that but still questioned if he laid his hand on her. She had left set around six to go back home and get her for her premiere of her song Fuckboy which is coming out later that night with the music video. Her sister was supposed to go but Dixie doesn't know if Charli is still coming. She starts doing her makeup and Noah FaceTimed her and she answers the call.

(On the Phone)
Dixie: Hey baby! *smiles*
Noah: Hi beautiful *smiles*
Dixie: What are you going?
Noah: Just got done with filming a video with Bryce but I'm about to get ready and head over to you so we can ride together to your parents.
Dixie: I'm dreading I don't know what to feel when I see my sister my parents don't even know we aren't talking.
Noah: I know baby, but it just takes time to talk it out and forgive her.
Dixie: Yeah, you are right I mean I love Charli but what she said was crossing the line.
Noah: Yeah.
Dixie: I bet the fans are going to think this song is about you. Even though I told them it's not.
Noah: Yeah, totally not a Fuckboy.
Dixie: Of course you are not. Plus I'm the happiest I've ever been since we've been together.
Noah: Aww.
Dixie: *smiles and doing her makeup*
Noah: Well I'll let you go babe so you can finish getting ready I'll text you when I'm on my way.
Dixie: Okay I'll see you in a bit I love you.
Noah: I love you more baby.

End Of The Call

Dixie continues getting ready and changing into the outfit she was planning on wearing. While with Noah he takes a shower and gets ready putting on the outfit he picked out and styles his hair. Twenty minutes later Dixie was putting on some perfume and some jewelry when Noah texted her saying that he was on his way to pick her up. Dixie heads into the living room putting on some heels and makes sure she has everything in her purse. She exits her apartment making sure she locks her door and heads down to the lobby waiting for Noah.

After a few minutes, Noah gets there and Dixie gets inside the car.

Dixie: Hi. *leans over to kiss him*
Noah: *kisses back* You look gorgeous.
Dixie: *smiles* Thank you, baby. You don't look bad yourself.
Noah: *starts the car back up*
Dixie: *puts her purse by her feet and puts her seatbelt on*
Noah: *drives off and holds Dixie's hand like he always does when he drives*
Dixie: *watching out the window*
Noah: You okay?
Dixie: Yeah, just nervous seeing Charli that's all.
Noah: It's going to be okay. If you are not ready to talk to her that's fine.
Dixie: You always know what to say.
Noah: It's because I'm the best boyfriend ever.
Dixie: *smiles*

Noah is driving to her parent's house since that's where they are planning on having her premiere for her song Fuckboy and the music video premiere.

Once they get to her parent's house Noah gets out of the car and he opens the door for Dixie and she gets out of the car saying thank you and he locks the car and Dixie knocks on the front door. The door was getting opened by Charli.

Charli: Hey guys. Come in. *upset and sad about what she said*
Dixie and Noah walk in and head into the living room with Charli going back upstairs to her room.
Dixie: Hey mom and dad.
Heidi & Marc: Hi
Dixie: *gives them hugs and Noah does as well*
Heidi: Um, Charli said she's not going to be down with us she's just going to be up in her room for the night.
Marc: I don't know what happened but ever since the photoshoot with you guys the other night she hasn't been the same.
Dixie: She didn't tell you what happened.
Marc: No.
Dixie: She said something to me that made me upset and mad at her and I haven't spoken to her since.
Heidi: What did she say?
Noah: She thought that I had hit Dixie with the bruise on Dixie's cheek that she got from Griffin.
Marc: Why would she say that?
Dixie: I don't know.
Heidi: CHARLI!

Charli comes down the stairs.

Charli: What!
Heidi: Why did ever think Noah was abusive?
Charli: I don't know what got over me.
Marc: I can't believe you ever thought he would lay a hand on Dixie.
Charli: I SAID I WAS SORRY I'VE TRIED TO SAYING SORRY TO DIXIE I DID NOT MEAN TO UPSET DIXIE!

Charli starts to cry and runs back upstairs into her bedroom and slammed her door. Dixie sighs and tells them she'll go talk to Charli.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also, it's Dixie's Birthday today! Can't believe Dixie is 20 now and Noah should have gotten her a puppy but she means everything to me and so does Charli!