23

Dixie is holding Noah's hand and crying while she has her head on his chest and keeps whispering I can't lose you. Marc calls 911 and the ambulance is on its way.

Marc: They'll be here shortly.
Dixie: *nods*
Marc: It's going to be okay *rubs her back*
Dixie: I can't lose him dad he's the love of my life my soulmate my everything.
Marc: I know sweetheart.

Dixie is still holding his hand and a few minutes later they hear the ambulance and they come into the building and take Noah putting him in the ambulance while Dixie goes with them and Marc is going to meet them at the hospital with Heidi and Charli. The ambulance leaves and turns the sirens on heading to the nearest hospital nearby. Dixie hears the pandemics saying that he lost a lot of blood and that the bullet is near his heart. Dixie looks the other way and wipes her tears away.

After about 10 minutes they arrive at the hospital and they hurry to bring Noah in and they take him into surgery right away. While Dixie is in the waiting room she sees her mom and Charli rushing in. Dixie runs up to them and hugs them while crying.

Heidi: I'm so glad you're an okay sweetie.
Dixie: I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again.
Heidi: Well you're here now.
Dixie: Now it's just waiting to see what happens about Noah.
Heidi: He's gonna be okay.
Dixie: I hope so.

They stop hugging and Dixie goes over to Charli and pulls her into a hug.

Charli: I thought I lost my best friend.
Dixie: You will never lose me because you are stuck with me forever.
Charli: Sisters for life.
Dixie: And best friends for life.
Charli: I was miserable just ask mom and dad.
Dixie: I missed you guys too. I'm glad to be here with you guys but the only person missing is Noah.
Marc: I know.

They all take sit in the waiting room to hear from the doctor even though it could be hours until the surgery is over. Dixie is scared to tell her parents what happened that she got raped but she knew that it wasn't the right time to tell them. It's been about an hour since they got there and since the surgery started and Charli has fallen asleep with her head on Dixie's lap.

Heidi: Maybe we should head home it's getting late.
Dixie: I'm just going to stay here.
Marc: It's going to be hours until Noah gets out of surgery.
Heidi: Your father has a point.
Dixie: No I'm staying here if it wasn't for Noah I would be dead right now. He saved my life I'm not leaving.
Marc: *sighs* okay but do not talk to strangers.
Dixie: I'll be okay dad.
Heidi: Call us if anything happens.
Dixie: I will.

Her parents and Charli went home and Dixie stayed at the hospital because she's not leaving Noah's side. She impatiently waits to hear any news about Noah. A few hours have passed and Dixie had fallen asleep and she had gotten woken up by a doctor.

Dr. Smith: Are you here for Noah Beck?
Dixie: *sits up* Yes I am.
Dr.Smith: Well, he is out of surgery.
Dixie: How was it? Is he going to be okay? Is he going to live?
Dr.Smith: Well he's...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Hopefully, Noah is okay and will make a full recovery.