30

It's been a few hours since they had some fun in the bedroom. It was now about noon and they get up getting ready to head to the beach and Dixie puts her hair in a bun. While she is doing her hair she sees all the hickeys Noah gave her and she just shakes her head. She puts her sandals on and her cover-up. Noah comes out of the bedroom in his swim trunks and with no shirt.

Dixie's Swimsuit:

Noah:

Noah: Damn baby that swimsuit is smokin

Dixie: *smiles* thank you. You don't look bad yourself.
Noah: Are you ready to go?
Dixie: Yeah.

Noah and Dixie head down to the beach which they rented a house on the beach for the weekend for their anniversary. They find a good spot and they lay down two towels and sit down. Dixie gets out the sunscreen.

Dixie: Baby, can you put sunscreen on my back and shoulders?
Noah: Of course love. *applies sunscreen on her back and shoulders*
Dixie: Don't think of any ideas.
Noah: I had plenty of fun earlier.
Dixie: I could tell my the hickeys you gave me.
Noah: I had to let people know that you are only mine and nobody else's.
Dixie: You don't have to worry about that. I'm only yours forever.
Noah: *smiles* done.
Dixie: Thank you! * pecks his lips*

Noah sprays some sunscreen on him and gives it back to Dixie so she can do her face and her legs and arms. She likes to put sunscreen on because she gets sunburned easily without it. She puts it down and lays down on the towel and puts her sunglasses on.

Noah: Baby... I thought we were going in the water together.
Dixie: I can I will in a little bit my love.
Noah: *pouts*
Dixie: Don't be a baby.
Noah: *gets up and picks her up and puts her over his shoulders*
Dixie: Babe. Put me down!!
Noah: Nope. *runs to the ocean while Dixie is over her shoulders*
Dixie: I'm not giving you any kisses or any love for the rest of the day.
Noah: You can't resist me that long.
Dixie: We'll see about that.

Noah and Dixie are now in the water and she finally got down from his shoulders but she means what she said about no kisses and showing him love for the rest of the day. Dixie got cold when she first got into the water but now she's used to it and isn't cold anymore. She walks more into the water and Noah stops her.

Noah: Can I get a kiss first?
Dixie: Nope, You can't for the rest of the day.
Noah: Please? *does a puppy eye look*
Dixie: *thinks I can't resist that face* No, that face won't work.
Noah: *tries to kiss her lips*
Dixie: *moves away*
Noah: *catches her*
Dixie: *giggles*
Noah: I know you can't go out without kissing me for the rest of the day.
Dixie: You mean you can't go one day without kissing.
Noah: Well yeah I'm in love with you.
Dixie: You're not getting out of this so easily.

They spend a little bit more time in the ocean before getting out and going back to their towels to tan and relax for a bit and Dixie has kept her promise and hasn't given a kiss to Noah. But she knows he's kinda upset that she won't kiss him. And he feels sorry for forcing her to go in the ocean when she didn't want to.

Noah: Baby girl, I'm sorry. *sad*
Dixie: For what?
Noah: Forcing you to go in the water when you didn't and now you don't love me. *looks down*
Dixie: *picks up his chin*, Of course, I love you. No matter what.
Noah: But you won't kiss me.
Dixie: If I kiss you will that make you feel better.
Noah: *nods*
Dixie: *kisses him*
Noah: *kisses back and smiles*
Dixie: I love you.
Noah: I love you so much.

They cuddle on their towels for a bit then they decided to head back to their room to change and order room service for dinner and to watch a movie.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I might not post another chapter until Tuesday or Wednesday.