40

Dixie and all her family and friends are at Heidi and Marc's house to support her new song Fuckboy. They were all in the movie theater room they had and everyone was in their seats talking among each other until it came which was in a few minutes. Dixie was ready to post on her socials that her new song and music video was out now. She had her post on a schedule to post since she would be watching the music video with all her supporters.

Dixie's post:

Liked by 2,456,890 people Dixiedamelio: STREAM FUCKBOY NOW MUSIC VIDEO IS ALSO OUT

Dixiedamelio: STREAM FUCKBOY NOW MUSIC VIDEO IS ALSO OUT. 🤪
Comments:
Smiledixie: Wow
Smiledixie: Love the song
Heidi: So proud of you.
Addisonraee: My jam 🔥
Brycehall: This song relates to me lol
Noahbeck: So proud of you babe! Keep up the hard work. I love you.
Doahupdates: Obsessed with the song
Doahnews: You're so gorgeous.
Loading more comments....

Dixie's Instagram Story:

Go stream Fuckboy Seen by 4,567,890 people

Go stream Fuckboy
Seen by 4,567,890 people

Dixie watched the video with her family and friends and they were so happy how the video turned out and by the time the video was over everyone clapped and cheered for Dixie.

Dixie got up and went in the front of the room to give everyone a speech.

Dixie: Thank you guys so much for coming and supporting me and my new single! I wanted to say I'm so grateful for every one of you so much and you guys have always supported me from the start so thank you. *smiles* Also I wanted to thank my lovely handsome boyfriend for sticking around with me and supporting me through everything in my career you have no idea how grateful I am to have you in my life I love you, babe. Thank you guys for coming!

They all celebrate having food and drinks and having a blast with everyone. Dixie was getting a drink with Noah.

Noah: I loved your speech.
Dixie: Thank you. *smiles*
Noah: I love you too *smiles*
Dixie: *pecks his lips*

Bryant was going around taking some pictures of everyone that was there to support Dixie since he was a photographer.

Many hours go by and most people have left since it was now one in the morning. Dixie and Noah was getting ready to leave and were saying goodbye to her parents and Charli. They hugged everyone and Dixie gave Charli a longer hug letting her know that everything was fine between them now. Dixie and Noah leave to go back to Dixie's apartment for the night since it was already late and both Noah and Dixie have some work to do in the morning. Once they get back to the apartment Dixie heads into the bathroom and takes off her makeup and changes into comfy clothes. While Noah is getting water from the kitchen. Dixie puts her hair up into a messy bun and walks into the kitchen.

Dixie: Are you spending the night baby?
Noah: Yeah, it's too late for me to drive home anyways.
Dixie: Okay.
Noah: I'm going to use the bathroom. Get ready for bed. *kisses her cheek*
Dixie: Okay.

Noah heads into the bathroom and goes pee then changes into some shorts and doesn't put a shirt on. While he flushed the toilet he noticed something in the trash that's wrapped in toilet paper. He bends over and picks it up then notices it's a pregnancy test with the box. He whispers to himself what the fuck. He stares at it for the longest time until he hears a knock on the bathroom door.

Dixie: Babe?
Noah: I'll be out in a minute.
Dixie: It's been 10 minutes I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
Noah: Yeah, I'm okay.

Dixie sighs and goes into her bedroom getting into the bed and a few seconds later Noah comes out of the bathroom still holding the pregnancy test and the box. Dixie is on her phone looking on her Instagram.

Noah: *mad* What is this?
Dixie: What? *looks up at him*
Noah: A pregnancy test!?
Dixie: Oh, that I was meaning to tell you about it.
Noah: Tell me when? A week later or a couple of weeks later months or maybe you weren't going to tell me.
Dixie: I was going to tell you, Noah.
Noah: When?
Dixie: Not tonight but I was probably going to tell you tomorrow or on the weekend.
Noah: When did you take this?
Dixie: About a week ago.
Noah: Wait, it's been a week already and you still didn't tell me! What the fuck Dixie! *mad*
Dixie: I'm sorry. *tries to hold his hand*
Noah: I can't. I need space right now. *throws the pregnancy test on her bed and leaves her apartment*
Dixie: Babe! *tries to run after him but he's gone by the time she ran to him*

Dixie closes her front door and is upset and lets a few tears away. Noah is mad that Dixie kept this secret from him for a week and he drives fast back home. Dixie is sitting against the wall holding her legs crying knowing that she should have told Noah that she took a pregnancy test.