16

((A WEEK LATER) )

Dixie and Noah still hasn't talked and everybody is worried about them. Their fans are worried that they have broken up. All of their friends and family don't know what is going to happen between the two. Dixie has been staying in her bed all week she hasn't been eating she cries every night and with Noah he's been trying to get his mind off things like working out or hanging out with guys but nothing is working for him. All he wants is for Dixie to talk to him and let him explain. Noah gets a text from somebody and he looks at who it is. He sees that it is from Dixie and he gets a little happy that she texted him.

Text to Noah:

Dixie: Hey, thanks for giving me my space but I think I'm ready to talk now if you're up for it. Let me know. Thanks.
Noah: Hi, I can come over later if you want to your apartment to talk.
Dixie: Sounds great see you in a couple hours.

((End of texts))

Dixie gets up from her bed and goes to take a shower since she doesn't look like her best right now at all. She takes a long shower then she gets out with a towel wrapped around her and she goes to pick out an outfit to wear.

Dixie's Outfit:

Dixie's Hair:

After Dixie gets dressed and does her hair she decides not to put any makeup on because she has a feeling that she will cry when her and Noah talk

After Dixie gets dressed and does her hair she decides not to put any makeup on because she has a feeling that she will cry when her and Noah talk. She goes downstairs and tries to clean up a little bit before Noah gets there. She folds the blanket and puts it on the couch.

Dixie's Story:

I will be back to regular posting soon

I will be back to regular posting soon. Thank you guys for the support ❤️ I love you guys!
Seen by 4,567,987 people

After about an hour Noah gets to her apartment and knocks on the door. Dixie gets up from the couch and answers the front door.

Dixie: Hey, come in
Noah: *goes inside the apartment*
Dixie: Do you want anything to drink or eat?
Noah: No I'm okay thank you.
Dixie: *sits on the couch*
Noah: *sits down but not too close to Dixie*
Dixie: I hope I didn't interrupt your day by coming over.
Noah: I was just chilling at home it's okay.
Dixie: *sighs* I'm sorry it took me so long to finally want to talk to you.
Noah: Don't worry about it I understand.
Dixie: It's just really hard for me.
Noah: I'm just glad you wanted to talk.
Dixie: *nods*
Noah: i honestly didn't know that Jessica was going to show up at sway. I was surprised to see her when I got back home from hanging out with you.
Dixie: It did annoy me when I kept seeing her comment on posts of yours or mine. I thought maybe you guys were talking again.
Noah: No, I hadn't spoken to her since I broke up with her like a year and a half ago I don't know why she would pop up out of nowhere now.
Dixie: It's just that it takes me awhile to trust somebody and I did trust you but I don't know.
Noah: I know but I swear I love you not her.
Dixie: *looks away and wipes her tears*
Noah: *scoots closer to her* bubs, I swear nothing is going on with me and Jessica. She kept coming on to me trying to kiss me and I mean  she kissed me but I didn't kiss back what you saw wasn't the truth I pulled away right when she kissed me.
Dixie: It looked like you didn't pull away from the kiss what I saw on FaceTime with Addison.
Noah: If you don't believe me, ask one of the guys.
Dixie: I'm not going to be one of those girls who does that.
Noah: I feel bad about what happened I want to make it up to you.
Dixie: I guess I was afraid of being cheated on again. It's not the best feeling.
Noah: I know.
Dixie: It makes me think that I'm not good enough or I'm not pretty enough *starts to cry*
Noah: You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen babe. *wipes her tears with his thumb*
Dixie: That's how I felt when I found out griffin cheated on me.
Noah: I would never cheat on you.
Dixie: What happened with Jessica?
Noah: I yelled at her she left and I don't know where she went but she left the county I heard.
Dixie: *really did miss him and sits on his lap while her head on his chest.*
Noah: Does this mean I'm forgiven? You're the only girl for me.
Dixie: Yes, just please promise me that you won't have anymore exes coming to try and win you back and to try and break us apart.
Noah: I promise. *wraps his arms around her*
Dixie: I really did miss you even though I was mad.
Noah: I missed you too.
Dixie: *has her head his chest*
Noah: *notices she lost weight while his arms around her*
Dixie: What's wrong? *looks at him*
Noah: *looks at her in a serious look* Dixie have you not been eating?
Dixie: I'm sorry *cries*
Noah: Bubs, why would you starve yourself?

Hope you guys liked this chapter. They made up but Noah is worried.