46

A few days later Dixie has been busy nonstop and her new single Psycho is coming out soon and she was going to announce it on Instagram today. Dixie and Noah haven't addressed the rumors if they are broken up or not because they don't need to address it because it's not true. They haven't been seeing each other much still because they have been so busy still but Noah hasn't slept over at Dixie's in a few days either so it's been a lot on them. Dixie had a day off finally but of course, Noah had a full day ahead of him so they couldn't be with each other again. Dixie was at her parent's house outside by the pool and she was going through her phone to see what picture she was going to post to announce her new single coming out. She found the picture she was going to use and uploaded it onto Instagram.

Dixie's IG post:

Liked by Avani, Heididamelio, Marcdamelio, and 1,234900 others Dixiedamelio: oh hello 👀 Comments: Alexisslovejoy: Dixie's about to go into a whole new era I feel it

Dixiedamelio: oh hello 👀
Comments:
Alexisslovejoy: Dixie's about to go into a whole new era I feel it.
Dixie liked Alexis's comment.
Dixsbest: U R THE BEST
Charlixdixie: hot hot hot
Dixie liked Charlixdixie's comment.
Avani: Hi Dixie!
Dixie liked Avani's comment:
Dixie: ^ Hi Avani!
stylememaeve: Oh this is what we are doing today!? Okay!!!!
Dixie liked stylememaeve's comment.
Charlidamelio: My sister is 😍
Dixie liked Charli's comment.
Dixie: ^ I love you! 🥺
Heididamelio: The fans are not ready for this!
Dixie liked Heidi's comment.
Doahupdates: So excited.
Doahnews: Okay I can't wait but I'm waiting for Noah's comment.
User1: Please tell me she and Noah didn't break up.
Hater: nobody cares you're music sucks.
User13: damn okay.
Loading more comments...

Dixie liked a few comments under her post until she sees Charli and Avani come outside by the pool with her.

Dixie: Hey. *laying on the tanning chair*
Charli: Hey sis. *smiles*
Avani: Damn it seems like forever since I've seen you, Dixie.
Dixie: I know I've just been busy with being in the studio and photoshoots, meetings. Today is the first day I have off in more than two weeks.
Avani: Damn it's been that long.
Dixie: *sighs* Yeah.

They lay on the other tanning chairs by Dixie.
Dixie keeps looking at her phone to see if Noah had texted her but he hasn't.

Charli: Everything okay dix?
Dixie: *sighs* I was just checking if Noah had texted me but I guess he's busy.
Charli: You guys still haven't seen each other lately.
Dixie: No, we've been so busy with work that we don't get time to see each other as we used to you know. I'll text him to say good night or morning and that I love him but he doesn't reply.
Avani: I'm sorry Dixie.
Dixie: It's okay I mean he's working it's not like he's ignoring me and have nothing to do.
Charli: True.
Dixie: That's enough about me. What about you guys?
Charli: You already know me and chase are just friends still.
Avani: You sure about that Charli? *smirks*
Dixie: That's what I'm saying there's no way you guys are just friends.
Charli: Okay maybe something did happen a couple of days ago but I don't know we haven't talked about it yet.
Dixie: What was it?
Charli: We kissed.
Avani: My chacha heart.
Dixie: I know you guys were meant to be together.
Charli: I don't know how he feels about it.
Avani: Just talk to him about it and how you feel.
Charli: Truly I never stopped loving him after we broke up. But I knew there was no chance of us getting back together after everything that went down.
Dixie: He still loves you trust me.
Charli: *smiles* I'll text him later.
Avani: I'm still happy as ever with Anthony.
Dixie: He's the perfect gentleman.
Charli: I can say that he truly cares about you and you deserve it girl.
Avani: *smiles* I'm happy I met him.
Charli and Dixie: Aww.

For the rest of the day, they spent their time by the pool enjoying their little girl's day and Dixie taking her mind off Noah and just relaxing on her day off with her best friends. After it's getting later they head inside and order Chinese food and watch a movie to start their girl sleepover.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Noah and Dixie still haven't seen each other or he hasn't replied to her texts. Are they okay? Stay tuned to find out what happens next!