51

It's been a couple of days now since Noah has broken up with Dixie and they haven't spoken to each other or seen each other since. Dixie hasn't left her apartment she has just been in her room crying and made more self-harm cuts on her. Her parents and Dixie are worried because usually, she comes over to see her parents whenever she could but she hasn't been over in almost a week.

She looks horrible she has red puffy eyes, her hair is a mess and in the same clothes since she hasn't gone out of her bed. After a few seconds, she hears someone knock on the door and she goes under her blankets not wanting to get up to answer the door because she doesn't want to see anyone. They keep on knocking but she hears the door unlock and the door closing.

Heidi: Dixie sweetheart? *sees that her living room is a mess*
Dixie: *doesn't say anything*

Heidi puts her purse down and the spare key she has for Dixie's apartment. She walks into the bedroom to see Dixie under the blanket. She goes to the bed and sits on the edge taking the blanket to see a crying Dixie.

Heidi: Oh sweetheart... what's wrong?
Dixie: *hiccups* Noah broke up with me.
Heidi: What? Why?
Dixie: It's a long story. I don't want to talk about it.
Heidi: When did this happen?
Dixie: A couple of days ago. My heart is broken.
Heidi: Oh baby.. *rubs her back*
Dixie: *cries* I love him so much and miss him.
Heidi: It'll be okay. *rubbing her back*
Dixie: Was I not good for him, or pretty enough to be seen with him anymore?
Heidi: Don't think like that. You are perfect just the way you are sweetheart. He loves you so much. You guys will work it out. I know you guys will.
Dixie: I don't know mom. He was pretty mad that day.
Heidi: Maybe he wasn't thinking straight just give him some time.
Dixie: It just hurts so bad.
Heidi: I know *kisses her head*
Dixie: *yawns*
Heidi: Have you slept?
Dixie: *shakes her head no*
Heidi: Get some sleep. I'll clean your apartment while you rest.
Dixie: You don't have to mom I can do it myself.
Heidi: I can do it plus don't forget your song is coming out tomorrow.
Dixie: I forgot and I'm not ready to face the paparazzi asking about me and Noah. The fans are already wondering what happened.
Heidi: They don't need to know. It's not their business.
Dixie: Thank you, mom.
Heidi: Of course. Now try to get some rest.
Dixie: *lays down and closes her eyes*

Dixie takes a nap since she hasn't slept since the breakup. While Heidi goes into the living room to pick up and clean for Dixie. Heidi takes her dirty clothes and puts them in the wash while she's cleaning. She cleans the rest of the apartment while Dixie is getting rest.

An hour later Dixie wakes up from her nap and she gets out of bed to see if her mom is still there. Dixie walks into the kitchen to see Heidi cooking some food. Dixie sits on the barstool.

Dixie: Thank you for cleaning up, you didn't have to.
Heidi: I wanted to don't you worry.
Dixie: Mom, please don't tell dad about me and Noah breaking up because if you do then he's just going to get mad at Noah and I don't want that.
Heidi: Of course, I won't tell him.
Dixie: Thank you.
Heidi: I made you some food, but I have to get going.
Dixie: I'll talk to you later. I appreciate everything you do.
Heidi: I'm always here if you want to talk about anything. I bet everything will be okay with you and Noah.
Dixie: I hope so. *sighs*

They hug and Dixie watches her mom leave and she closes the door and locks it. Before, Dixie eats the food her mom made her she decides to take a shower because she feels yucky. She gets into the shower and does everything she needs to then after she's done in the shower. She puts on a comfy outfit.

Dixie's outfit:

She brushes her hair out then just leaves it done to dry before putting it up in a messy bun

She brushes her hair out then just leaves it done to dry before putting it up in a messy bun. She washes her face so she doesn't like a zombie from not sleeping and from crying. She turns off her bathroom light and goes back to the kitchen to eat some of the food that her mom made her. While she eats she watches videos of Noah and her even though she knows she shouldn't but she just misses him so much. After she eats she goes into Twitter since she hasn't been on in forever and decides to tweet something.

Dixie's Tweet:
Dixiedamelio: :/
Liked by 1,345,678 people

She puts her phone down on the kitchen counter and transfer her clothes into the dryer and starts it. She sits on the couch and decides to watch Netflix for the rest of the day and she's glad that her mom didn't see any of the cuts she made on herself. It makes the pain go away every time she cuts her wrists or thigh.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Dixie isn't doing so well after the breakup. The next chapter will be in Noah's POV. Stay tuned to find out what happens next!