53

Dixie closes the door behind him after he walks inside and they are both feeling anxious about how this conversation is going to go between them...

Dixie: So, *crosses her arms* what are you doing here? *misses him but trying not to show it*

Noah: I wanted to apologize for my behavior lately towards you. It wasn't about you I've been going through some shit and I guess I was afraid of how you would react.

Dixie: Noah, you know I would never judge you. I hope you know that you can always talk to me if you need somebody to talk to. I thought you knew that already. *moves her hair out of her face*

Noah: I know, I just didn't know that I needed help until I broke up with you for a stupid thing and I hated myself ever since.

Dixie: You can talk to me and let me in.

Noah: *sighs* I've had a few photoshoots where they told me that I needed to lose some weight for my next photoshoots so I stopped eating almost two weeks ago. They saw an improvement so I was like okay let me just keep this up and hopefully nobody will notice that I haven't been eating. That after I was having long days and I haven't been sleeping that much so I started to drink red bulls like crazy to give me energy. Then the fact that I couldn't spend time with you also made me frustrated because you know I would love to spend as much time with you as possible. I didn't mean to have an attitude with you when you came over, I guess it was just the red bulls that I had drank. I didn't mean to break up with you I don't even know why I said that in the first place.

Dixie: *has a few tears running down her face* why didn't you tell me? I would have helped you.

Noah: I know you would have helped me but I didn't tell anyone about what I was doing to myself. I guess I got caught up in trying to be a better version of myself when other people didn't like the old me.

Dixie: *goes up to him and touches his cheek* I love the old you. I never want you to change because some photographer told you to. They don't know what they are missing out on.

Noah: I've been mentally drained these past few weeks going nonstop and not getting enough sleep and not eating. I thought it would make me better drinking these energy drinks but I've been horrible. But most of all I've been terrible to you the most.

Dixie: It's okay.

Noah: No, it's not. I'm supposed to be there for you and show my love for you. But I've been a jerk to you and you don't deserve that at all. This isn't the person you fell in love with. I want to be the person who you miss and love so much because I miss him too.

Dixie: Then I'm going to help you get there every step of the way.

Noah: You would help me?

Dixie: Of course I would, I just want the old happy Noah back that I know.

Noah: What about getting back together with each other?

Dixie: *sighs* I don't know about the getting back together part...

Noah: Oh... *sad*

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry, I've been inactive for months I wasn't motivated to post any chapters because I didn't have any ideas but I have a lot so I'm back. Dixie and Noah talk but why does Dixie hesitate to get back together with Noah? Find out in the next chapter!